Summerslam 2015 planning thread

gadge

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

ROH have a show at the old ECW arena in Philly on the Friday.

You can buy tickets at http://www.2300arena.com/

I was planning on going to Philly anyway as its only a 2 hour megabus journey away from New York.

Anyone else up for this? I'm doing this whole trip alone so if anyonefancys hooking up for a pint and a chat give me a shout

• 1 month later...

This is creeping up very quickly now! Just under seven weeks, with only Battleground between now & Summerlam.

What's everyone's final plan for the week/weekend?

I've been speaking to rollthedice and we both have similar agendas so are rendezvousing there. Is anyone else around for a UKFF meetup over the weekend?

Fri: ROH in Philly with Nakamura, Okada & KUSHIDA

Sat: NXT in Brooklyn

Sun: Summerslam in Brooklyn

Mon: RAW in Brooklyn

Drop me a PM if you're keen to meet up - especially if like me you're flying solo!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going too!

Got a week trip booked and I'm staying in the Lower East Side near the Brooklyn Bridge. Got tickets to NXT, SS and Raw.

I would've been up for the ROH show in Philly, but getting back so late doesn't sit comfortably with me as I'm doing this whole trip alone!

What UKFF meet-ups do people have planned? Admittedly I don't post on here often, but I would be game for hanging out with some fellow UK folk before some of the shows. New Yorkers do my head in!

Archived