Summerslam 2015 planning thread

gadge

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a excellent deal Gadgets, enjoy yourself in the windy city.

I'm unsure about the summerslam thing at the moment, how much do we think travel packages will be seeing as it's in NYC, i know summerslam packages are normally cheaper than Mania but still reckon there will be a price hike due to the location.

Made the decision I'm def gonna Mania 32 now, one year gap is all I can take i think.

• Paid Members

I've decided this is a much better filler choice between now and WM32. I haven't missed a WM since 25, so missing this one won't be too bad with the following PPV just 4 weeks off..

• Paid Members

PWinsider just reported that the IZOD center is closing in the next couple of months, so Summerslam will be needing a new home.

There's a new arena in Newark now though.

• 1 month later...

Anyone else still doing this?

I'm 100% in if I can get tickets, which seems harder than I thought.

The first pre sale was last night(well 3am) and not one ticket came up for me

I've checked this morning and only been offered nosebleed seats, so guess I'm gonna have to try again on the pre sale Wednesday.

Flights and hotels are around £850 for a week at the moment so really hope I can snatch a ticket.

Ticket prices are very high though, around £250 for a good lower tier seat.

• 1 month later...

Alright guys.

Anyone from the forum headed over for this? I bit the bullet today and booked a flight and six nights in a hostel. Came in at £750 which seems reasonable.

Stubhubbed a Summerslam ticket, Ticketmastered a Raw ticket and also picked up a ticket for ROH Field of Honor in Brooklyn the night before Summerslam too.

Does anyone know of any other independent shows or WWE (NXT would be the dream!) event which will be going on in the New York City area around the same time? Were there a lot of events around in LA for previous Summerslams?

Yeh I'm going. Flight and hostel 6 nights for £600. Also going to ROH. Other than a Jim Ross show that clashes with ROH, I don't know of anything else. There will be Axxess or something similar, but details not announced yet. An NXT show is likely I'd say, and hopefully will happen.

I'm on this.

Week away with the other half, no better place than NYC and Summerslam being there was a no brainer. I Stubhubbed the SS ticket also in Block 13 and got a Decent Raw ticket in the 100's sections.

Probably wont bother with the JR show or ROH (as I heard the venue they are running is quite poor) but I'll definitely do NXT and whatever Axxess/Panel stuff they do.

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for a bit of advice guys,i'm going to N.y.c in august so will definitely be going to summerslam,I just need tickets now but can only see nose bleed seats(cheapest about $120) should I bite the bullet and buy a couple or wait a while in the hope the prices will drop a bit?Also has anyone been in nose bleed seats in a similiar arena to the Barclays center?Cheers

I wouldn't worry about not having a good view.  It's not a massive arena, so you should have a decent view.  Prices won't go down.  Your only hope of getting anything else would be to wait until a week or two before the show when they usually release more seats.  Or pay way over face value from stubhub or somewhere.   My advise would be buy a ticket now, and accept that that's how much Summerslam tickets are.

By the way, where are you looking that shows these tickets?   It's sold out on ticketmaster.

Archived