so...22 years ago today eh?

TibBo

The only memory I have of SummerSlam 92 is for the months leading up to it, a friend of my mums "definitely had the tickets" for us. The prick decided to tell us that he couldn't get hold of tickets when he tried to book them, three days before the event. I had to settle for meeting The Bushwackers in Blockbuster Video the day before instead. 9 year old neil is brill was most disappointed.

man that is brutal!

Does anyone remember one of the newspapers doing a wrestling supplement around this time, where like the middle 6/8 pages were a wrestling pull-out?

Nah matey, it was literally the middle couple of pages of the newspaper that were specifically about wrestling...kinda like how you get the football supplements these days.... I think it might have actually been in the daily star/sport?

I never had the summerslam wallchart but i did have the uk rampage one :)

Just had a google image search with various names and 8 x 10. Cena's got six poses since he dropped the rapper gimmick: one fist, two fists, you can't see me, salute, double bicep and just standing there.

Bulldog had a couple of muscle poses.

Hogan's favourite is the pose from his bear hug Hasbro figure, but over the years he's thrown in the point, the shirt rip, various bodybuilder ones, a couple of "wrestler stance" style, and that great one of him with the American flag from the blue trading cards. In TNA, he seems to have opted mostly for just standing there looking hard with his shades on.

CM Punk nearly always went for the double fist or this:

Triple-H-triple-h-8836193-281-387.jpg

• Paid Members

Bulldog had a couple of cape-specific poses, and in his later years in jeans would have the "folded arms, look how massive my chest is" pose.

Hogan had quite the range, both in poses and facial expressions.

Archived