Revised "Tidal Wave Wrestling" Tour Details and Matches

Mark Sloan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Looking forward to the Leeds show tonight, and there must be some confidence in the venue and future tours if they've announced a return show for early next year.

I imagine it would have been decided based on the pre-sale figure, and at the request of the venue if they are purchased shows.

Had a blast tonight in Leeds! A great show, and always a pleasure seeing Chris and Andy involved in an event. Will definitely attend the February show.

I noticed cameras filming the whole thing tonight. What are the plans for this footage?

This Company (IMedia Productions) link posted a pic of tonight and said a still from tonights TIDAL Wrestling Main Event, Colt Cabana vs. Rampage Brown, Available soon on DVD & Bluray. So looks like it will be put out soon

Had a blast tonight in Leeds! A great show, and always a pleasure seeing Chris and Andy involved in an event. Will definitely attend the February show.

I noticed cameras filming the whole thing tonight. What are the plans for this footage?

This Company (IMedia Productions) link posted a pic of tonight and said a still from tonights TIDAL Wrestling Main Event, Colt Cabana vs. Rampage Brown, Available soon on DVD & Bluray. So looks like it will be put out soon

Thanks for the info!

I had a ton of fun tonight, and will probably be back for the February show. I sense they are going for a heavy ICW vibe, booking Grado, The Bucky Boys, Kay Lee Ray & Noam Dar. Not sure if that was the feel they got tonight, as it was very all-star but was still very good. No complaints, I got my moneys worth despite it being a shorter show than most (I'm presuming this is due to the club night afterwards).

Anyways, Chuckie T is a class act, love that guy. Bought his T-Shirt and had a chat to him about CHIKARA and PWG. Really, really cool dude. Same with Colt, who wouldn't give my mate a Bionic Elbow photo but would pretend to punch him in the face.

That said, Chuckie T/Ligero aside - Lion Kid/Marty Scurll was probably my favourite. You could see why Marty's booked so often because he's awesome at getting the crowd on side... Even if he did reverse his van into a bollard.

Archived