Revised "Tidal Wave Wrestling" Tour Details and Matches

Mark Sloan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep Colt is an utter dick unless you throw money his way. He has been over here so much this past year I would be happy to never see him on these shores again.

I completely agree. I hope he drops the RevPro belt in a few weeks and fucks off forever

• Paid Members
Gutted Drake is off the tour, hopefully we can get a good replacement.

Colt will be all sweetness and light if you are buying his merch. If you aren't looking to buy anything from him probably worth avoiding as you will likely be left disappointed by the experience.

I know Drake's wife is pregnant so that could be the reason why. He was a pleasure to have over in September.

It's amazing how many promoters are willing to use the forum to promote their shows yet conveniently forget to make a simple post here when it's canceled. Some of them can't even be arsed to put it on their own website/facebook.

Surely anywhere you advertise should have fliers taken down or forum posts updated?

I was considering going to Leeds show but I'm not feeling positive about going at the moment. Nothings been said from the promoter for ages

They announced on Twitter/Facebook that Rampage Brown was the replacement for Drake Younger.

I'm holding the faith out for this one, I don't think people should rate a potential show by how frequently the promoter uses the UKFF.

PCW don't even officially use the UKFF any more and they're doing quite well.

I was considering going to Leeds show but I'm not feeling positive about going at the moment. Nothings been said from the promoter for ages

They announced on Twitter/Facebook that Rampage Brown was the replacement for Drake Younger.

I'm holding the faith out for this one, I don't think people should rate a potential show by how frequently the promoter uses the UKFF.

PCW don't even officially use the UKFF any more and they're doing quite well.

If the promotion doesn't value UKFF then why have they (or a partner...) advertise the shows on here. I've looked on facebook and it is a lot clearer and easier to gain infromation from there. Still considering going, just not completly convinced so far

• Paid Members

In all fairness the guy that is running Tidal has prob never heard of Ukff.

He paid for Drakes flight and Visa and has advertised on the places that he uses that Rampage is replacing Drake.

Everything I know of the tour seems fine.

I'm quite sure Mark Sloan would not involve himself unless he had confidence in it. Mark posted on here but not even be aware of change.

Archived