Live & Lethal: An Audience With Jay Lethal

Chris Brooker

This coming Wednesday Eros Comedy are rather pleased to welcome TNA & Ring Of Honor wrestling star Jay Lethal for his first ever live Q&A show at The Lass O'Gowrie in Manchester. Having traveled the world, wrestling all across the globe and worked with the likes of Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley and many more there'll be no shortage of tales to tell. A sharp witted, friendly and funny guy, Jay's sure to provide good company for the evening. The show will be followed by a meet & greet with photo op and a chance to get a signature included in the ticket price.

Support will be provided by Billy Kirkwood of ICW and myself with a mini preview of our new wrestling based comedy show I Am The Tag Team Champions. The full show will be hitting the Edinburgh festival on 24th of this month and this will be the English debut of the Kirkwood/Brooker team.

Price is a very reasonable

I went to see the audience with Jay Lethal last night and it was a really good evening. It was a really small interment venue and Jay was a great story teller, very witty and genuinely made up that people would give up their time just to go and listen to him talk. It was definitely worth going and Sully O'Sullivan and Chris Brooker did a fantastic job supporting.

Hopefully there will be more events like this in the future, there is definitely at least one coming up with a big name in the future that we got a heads up on, but I will let the organisers announce it in their own time rather than spoil it.

I went to see the audience with Jay Lethal last night and it was a really good evening. It was a really small interment venue and Jay was a great story teller, very witty and genuinely made up that people would give up their time just to go and listen to him talk. It was definitely worth going and Sully O'Sullivan and Chris Brooker did a fantastic job supporting.

He didn't die, did he?

Hopefully there will be more events like this in the future, there is definitely at least one coming up with a big name in the future that we got a heads up on, but I will let the organisers announce it in their own time rather than spoil it.

Glad you enjoyed yourself. I'll level, I've not been as organised as I'd have liked to have been in the run up to this one. Nonethless Jay turned out to be an excellent raconteur with a wealth of brilliant tales to tell. It was great to be able to turn my promoter brain off to just sit there and enjoy. When I wasn't laughing I had a huge smile on my face. A real feelgood night for everyone there.

We'll definitely be doing more shows like this in the future, small scale intermet affairs. ;)

Oh and thanks for keeping our little secret. The first rule about Eros Comedy club...

Archived