The Preston City Wrestling Thread

Elgin v Sha confirmed for Supershow of Honor show one.

Sha has been on fire recently in PCW and picked up a few big wins.

I must admit I wasn't the biggest Elgin fan until I saw him at the Supershow last year but after seeing him then and some of his matches in the G1 this year I have been really impressed

This should be a great match

Elgin v Sha confirmed for Supershow of Honor show one.

Sha has been on fire recently in PCW and picked up a few big wins.

I must admit I wasn't the biggest Elgin fan until I saw him at the Supershow last year but after seeing him then and some of his matches in the G1 this year I have been really impressed

This should be a great match

Really? In my view, Elgin vs Whitmer last year was one of the worst matches I've ever seen. Hopefully, his time in Japan will have encouraged him to be a more considerate worker this time around.

• Paid Members

Yeah, Elgin vs. Whitmer last year was pants. Wasn't it Elgin that had the crap match with Brodus Cray that same weekend too?

His other PCW appearances before that have been boss, though: there was a massively entertaining squash of Bubblegum, then a cracking tag with Davey Richards (replacing absent Brian Cage) against Rampers & T-Bone. The latter's on YouTube, I believe.

Yes, Elgin was rotten last year, he was very much in the middle of his post title / post visa issues malaise. Clearly was a bit of an afterthought for ROH and he worked Clay, Whitmer, Masters, and Uhaa over the weekend (the first two matches were always going to be a struggle to be fair). If you liked him then, then he can be a lot better than that.

Yeah the match with tyrus on the Friday wasn't the best either. I thought the matches with masters and uhaa were better tho. It was mainly the meet and greet that made me see a different side to him. I always thought he would be arrogant and up himself for some reason but he chatted away and genuinely seemed like a nice guy.

• Paid Members

What's actually been announced for the next show (not counting the student one), just 3 weeks away? Mastiff vs. Lashley...Ligero vs. Ciampa...

EDIT: just checked. There's also Dave Rayne vs. T-Bone and the Dar vs. Galloway rematch.

Edited by Big Benny HG

What's actually been announced for the next show (not counting the student one), just 3 weeks away? Mastiff vs. Lashley...Ligero vs. Ciampa...

EDIT: just checked. There's also Dave Rayne vs. T-Bone and the Dar vs. Galloway rematch.

Hayes/Kirby vs The Wards as well.