Danny Rodd

fat bern

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please understand this is me trying to hold the officers of the company responsible for their actions.I understand the chance of getting any money off him is none and to be honest that is not the point.

I believe that investigation into the actions of the owners will prove to be successful that is the goal here.

I leave it to you chaps to deem what "successful" means.

Oh OK....fair enough then.

Still, my point about not doing something about it ages ago stands.

I have been doing something about it.I knew I would not get my money back I paid by bank transfer so its been my pet project for some time.I have all the information I need, just giving anyone a chance to come on board if they want.I contacted Rodd to give him a chance to pay it back he did not take it so I will know push on.I really don't care if it costs me another

• Paid Members
the people who pursue it end up looking like bigger knobs than rodd.

How? In your case, was it not just that at the same time as complaining about Wrestleslam and Danny Rodd, you were also throwing money at whatever new scam they were cooking up?

Exactly that pit, I got money back from gauntly but was ripped by wrestle slam. I did however learn my lesson at that point and have only paid Sloan for his events as he delivers.

But your right, a lot get ripped, and keep falling for it. It's not their fault that they are being ripped off but at the same time, don't keep buying meet and greets from rodd to see 'as seen on WWE TV' typhoon and Kim chee.

Once bitten.

O.P- not saying you did this and fair play for trying to get money back. It has however happened before and on occasion, it's the same disgruntled customers

• Paid Members
Hasn't the time limit for this thing expired in most cases? When I got my money back through a claim via my bank I was told that I only had about 6 months after the event date?

It depends on the product or service and the nature of the breach of warranty or condition involved I've been led to believe. Swift action and attempts to mitigate loss are needed to be successful in something like this from what I've heard. If you spent the gap hounding Danny for money you are being proactive, if you have just spend the last so many months sat with your thumb up your arse you are fucked I believe, as you had a reasonable time and didn't do anything.

It's expensive and the courts often look unfavourably on people looking to make a point or "have thier day in court" at the expense equity.

Hasn't the time limit for this thing expired in most cases? When I got my money back through a claim via my bank I was told that I only had about 6 months after the event date?

It depends on the product or service and the nature of the breach of warranty or condition involved I've been led to believe. Swift action and attempts to mitigate loss are needed to be successful in something like this from what I've heard. If you spent the gap hounding Danny for money you are being proactive, if you have just spend the last so many months sat with your thumb up your arse you are fucked I believe, as you had a reasonable time and didn't do anything.

It's expensive and the courts often look unfavourably on people looking to make a point or "have thier day in court" at the expense equity.

Once again, I have been doing something that is why I am saying I am ready and confident to go with this.I have evidence and I am Lawyered up ! We are not talking small claims court here.I am going for the Director(s) of the company.If everything was done correctly and above board they will be fine if not then even better.This is NOT about the loss.Its about me being pissed off that some wet behind the ears company have in my eyes broken the law with their actions.

I am obviously not going to go into detail on an open forum but anyone who takes me for

Once again, I have been doing something that is why I am saying I am ready and confident to go with this.I have evidence and I am Lawyered up ! We are not talking small claims court here.I am going for the Director(s) of the company.If everything was done correctly and above board they will be fine if not then even better.This is NOT about the loss.Its about me being pissed off that some wet behind the ears company have in my eyes broken the law with their actions.

I am obviously not going to go into detail on an open forum but anyone who takes me for

Look at the bits I highlighted again though. You stated that to you it's not about the money. So what is your gain from this? Proving Danny Rodd is a cunt who couldn't run a company properly (which we already know). So you are going through this just to prove a point and as has been stated already a court isn't going to look kindly on someone taking its valuable resources just to prove a point. Would it help if you looked up the definition of that as it seems to be giving you problems more so than anyone else understanding what the dictionary definition is of fraudulent trading or a company director.

• Paid Members

In a debt recovery situation you have six years from the date of the occurrence to bring a case to the courts. If, in the meantime, the party being chased acknowledges that they owe the money or repays part of the debt, then the six year limit starts again from that point.

Look at the bits I highlighted again though. You stated that to you it's not about the money. So what is your gain from this? Proving Danny Rodd is a cunt who couldn't run a company properly (which we already know). So you are going through this just to prove a point and as has been stated already a court isn't going to look kindly on someone taking its valuable resources just to prove a point. Would it help if you looked up the definition of that as it seems to be giving you problems more so than anyone else understanding what the dictionary definition is of fraudulent trading or a company director.

And this attitude is exactly why people keep getting away with this stuff....

I have said already my reasons in previous posts. Look you have 3 years to take a case like this to court and that is what I want to do. Do you really think I am just doing this to prove a point ? The guy thinks he can just walk away , he is wrong.

Archived