Danny Rodd

fat bern

Look at the bits I highlighted again though. You stated that to you it's not about the money. So what is your gain from this? Proving Danny Rodd is a cunt who couldn't run a company properly (which we already know). So you are going through this just to prove a point and as has been stated already a court isn't going to look kindly on someone taking its valuable resources just to prove a point. Would it help if you looked up the definition of that as it seems to be giving you problems more so than anyone else understanding what the dictionary definition is of fraudulent trading or a company director.

Stop being a tosser - he's explained himself around a dozen times now - and his reasons are valid IMO. Some prick fucked him, and he wants to be a thorn in the side of said prick. Simple. You've never done anything on principle, even if it cost you time & money?

Thats not the point is it? He was just advised to change how he said things before it got to court and right away he replied with the same attitude. He decided to talk down to me by spelling something out I wasn't arguing so I did it back. Personally I hope he does get somewhere because Rodd should get as much shit as he can for repeatedly doing it, but him saying "I'm not doing it just for what I lost I'm doing it because he was a prick himself" isn't the way to go about it.

I am well aware that standing up in court saying "Mr Rodd has pissed me off M'Lord please punish him" is not the way to go about this.But had he not pissed me off I would not be doing it would I ? Had he had bad luck / bad debts or even had the decency to be sorry I may have reconsidered but calling me a c*nt was not a wise move.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Does anyone know if Danny Rodd has any money?

Taking him to court for him to turn up in his best Oxfam suit with a signing on card and a bunch of debt collectors letters is just going to cost you more money.

I have taken someone to court before and won. Turns out they hardly had any money by that point. Judge order them to pay me

I don't think getting Danny Rodd to pay me is an option. This is not small claims court.I strongly believe there is enough evidence to look into fraud or even theft and that is what we are doing.He had as a Director legal responsibilities.The company should not have been dissolved we need to find out how he managed to dissolve it with creditors and reverse that decision first.

Part of completing a DS01 (Closing a company) is that a copy of the form is sent to ALL creditors I am yet to have one person owed money that have seen it. So reversing it is going to be straight forward.Its then a case of where did the money go!

From Companies House (DS01)

A copy must also be sent to interested parties within 1 week of the application e.g. HM Revenue & Customs, creditors, employees, members etc.

• 3 years later...

Archived