Danny Rodd

fat bern

Hi All

Anyone who wishes to take action against Danny Rodd with regard to 1PW for financial loss please post on here I will cover all legal costs I just need to have details from you.

I know its been a while but I have been busy and the guys recent attitude has really pissed me off !

The whole thing looks like misfeasance which of course is illegal.I have already started the ball rolling so anyone who is interested let me know. I am not overly keen on him taking holidays with my money and I am sure I can prove what many of you have been saying.

I tried to talk to him on twitter but he blocked me and deleted anything I said he did not like.He also called me a ladies furry bits which I find quite offensive. Pot and kettle came to mind.

Come along for the ride and contact anyone who has lost money through 1PW or/and Danny Rodd

No need to post on here just PM me with amount who you paid 1PW D.Rodd etc and how cheque/ name of bank / paypal etc. I will then keep you updated

Thanks

FB

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Hi All

Anyone who wishes to take action against Danny Rodd with regard to 1PW for financial loss please post on here I will cover all legal costs I just need to have details from you.

I know its been a while but I have been busy and the guys recent attitude has really pissed me off !

The whole thing looks like misfeasance which of course is illegal.I have already started the ball rolling so anyone who is interested let me know. I am not overly keen on him taking holidays with my money and I am sure I can prove what many of you have been saying.

I tried to talk to him on twitter but he blocked me and deleted anything I said he did not like.He also called me a ladies furry bits which I find quite offensive. Pot and kettle came to mind.

Come along for the ride and contact anyone who has lost money through IPW or/and Danny Rodd

FB

1PW

You might want to correct that.

He also called me a ladies furry bits

I seriously hope he used those words exactly.

Also, if you dont mind me asking. How much money did you lose exactly? Is it enough to warrant paying legal fees trying to get it back? Just asking.

• Paid Members

I'm confused, has this not already happened, twice?

Just to confirm, I lost money, but won't pursue your offer. Others have tried with wrestle slam (inc me) etc, it doesn't tend to end well and unfortunately, the people who pursue it end up looking like bigger knobs than rodd.

* not everyone, maybe just me

the people who pursue it end up looking like bigger knobs than rodd.

How? In your case, was it not just that at the same time as complaining about Wrestleslam and Danny Rodd, you were also throwing money at whatever new scam they were cooking up?

He also called me a ladies furry bits

I seriously hope he used those words exactly.

Also, if you dont mind me asking. How much money did you lose exactly? Is it enough to warrant paying legal fees trying to get it back? Just asking.

Nope he called me a c*nt on twitter for having the nerve to ask for my money back.I was just being polite.

It was for a full weekend hotel the lot

Look guys the offer is there, If your interested let me know if not fine.I don't want to start a new debate its an offer to get involved for no cost

All I need is how much you are owed and how or where you paid eg paypal or bank name will be fine at this stage that is it.I will then decide which way to go legally.

Its principle , the fact I have lucky enough to retire in my 40s have the time and don't like people taking me for money for a weekend away with my kids and nephew then showing no remorse when he just walks away. I have run and sold companies for 20 years and trust me I am convinced this company was not run by the book by any stretch of the imagination.

Archived