TNA wrestler goes online to get help for paying his medical bills

Smith

Really dosen't surprise me one bit...My friend Terry Lee said he saw a bunch TNA wrestlers like AJ Styles, Christian York,& Crimson dumpster diving for cans and bottles after an Impact taping last year...Also its a fact that when they were taping Impact at Universal Studios last year,James Storm was doing double duty as one of the carnival ride operators after tapings!

Why are TNA wrestlers so poor?

I'd like to believe this is just totally untrue, but yeah, it sounds spot on.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really dosen't surprise me one bit...My friend Terry Lee said he saw a bunch TNA wrestlers like AJ Styles, Christian York,& Crimson dumpster diving for cans and bottles after an Impact taping last year...Also its a fact that when they were taping Impact at Universal Studios last year,James Storm was doing double duty as one of the carnival ride operators after tapings!

I'm not down with this lingo. What is dumpster diving for cans and bottles?

I'm not down with this lingo. What is dumpster diving for cans and bottles?

Lita mentioned it in her book IIRC. Basically when she was just starting out she used to go to the back of nice restaurants to take whatever left over food was there out of the dumpsters.

That's what I guessed.

I suppose I'm getting confused as I can't recall Universal selling cans and bottles of anything.

And assuming they did, why would people put unopened cans and bottles in the bin? Unless of course its marks that know the guys need a tin of John West and are helping a brother out.

Xavier Woods donated money.I don't know. There's something really messed about a WWE development guy who doesn't make money helping this guy while his multi-millionare boss (Dixie) doesn't lift a finger to help.

I suppose I'm getting confused as I can't recall Universal selling cans and bottles of anything.

Well the thing you have to remember is that the story is absolute bollocks.
After "TNA KO champ gets caught working at Sunglass Hut" and "TNA wrestler qualifies for food stamps and celebrates on twitter" is anything a stretch?

• Moderators

Xavier Woods donated money.I don't know. There's something really messed about a WWE development guy who doesn't make money helping this guy while his multi-millionare boss (Dixie) doesn't lift a finger to help.

Not really, it didn't happen in the ring so I can understand why TNA don't want to pay. If I work in Lidls and get appendicitis while I'm watching telly at home would they pay for treatment? Of course not, it's the same thing in my eyes.

Archived