Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

Oh I get the idea behind the scene it's just after the build up I expected something better than a quick skirmish followed by everyone tucking tail and running at the sight of shirtless (but bad ass looking I agree) Ramsey waving a key about.

I really like the idea of Theon/Reek impersonating himself though.

• Paid Members

I dont think anyone would pick Jamie, he is still weak as a kitten.

No one will fight for Tyrion but Bron, or himself.

The crown will call the baddest dude going, with Jamie being suspect and the Hound a wanted man i guess that leaves the Mountain.

I dont know if i want to watch Tyrion getting cut in two by Gregor Clegane

Edited by quote the raven

• Paid Members

I have been so scared to search this, due to spoilers being rammed into my eyes, but when the fuck has The Mountain featured in the first few series, I just can't recall him.

If The Mountain is called, would Tyrion go for a punt at Oberyn being his Champion?

• Paid Members
I have been so scared to search this, due to spoilers being rammed into my eyes, but when the fuck has The Mountain featured in the first few series, I just can't recall him.

If The Mountain is called, would Tyrion go for a punt at Oberyn being his Champion?

I'm going for Oberyn vs. The Mountain, and the big man going down to the poisoned sword gimmick.

• Paid Members

The mountain was in season 1,

He kills some knight from the Vale in a joust, He then loses to Loras of all people and then goes ape ball. He cuts of his horses head then attacks Loras who is saved by the hound.

Later he is in Tywins meeting, he seems to be his mad dog killer.

• Moderators

He got recast, and most non-book nerd viewers didn't realise it was the same guy.

S1 Mountain, seen being terrifying and cutting his horse down the middle:

6781058.jpg

S2 Mountain, spotted at Harrenhal, supervising the torture and sat on Tywin's council:

500x1000px-LL-feca9814_Gregor_2x08.png

S2 Mountain was too lanky and unimposing. The actor is super tall, but he was sitting down for most of his scenes.

Edited by Astro Hollywood