Find the hidden object

HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator

This began yesterday when Jaffa lost his mobile phone somewhere in his office. I suggested he post a photo to see if any of us lot could help:

34e281t.jpg

It turned out that his assistant had taped it to the back of his chair, but regardless, a few people had fun trying to spot it.

Loki then followed on by posting his studio, with Hulk Hogan hidden somewhere therein:

Photo%20on%2030-01-2013%20at%2015.34.jpg

Chest Rockwell found Hulk straight away (but I obviously would have got there first if I'd seen it at the right time).

So I thought it would be provide a bit of entertainment to continue the game. I hope a few people agree with me and this doesn't turn out like my Fine Art thread that never got past page 1. Not that I'm bitter, you philistines.

Basically, you post a picture of your desk / office / cubicle / studio / etc with something hidden somewhere in the picture. Take the photo, upload, post to here, and let the forum try and find it. Like Where's Wally but with an element of nosy cyber stalking.

So.

Somewhere in this picture of the fallout zone that is this desk area is a tiny Rey Mysterio. Clue: it's piss easy. Bonus points if you can also spot Thor:

8431679439_36140cd150.jpg

Have fun, and I hope some others join in!

• Paid Members
Under the phone handset.

And I think Thor is in the key locker.

Swing and a miss with the key locker. You're on to something with the handset, but that ain't Rey.

Right, so Thor under the handset, and a wild guess that that blue blob under the monitor is Rey.

• Awards Moderator
Under the phone handset.

And I think Thor is in the key locker.

Swing and a miss with the key locker. You're on to something with the handset, but that ain't Rey.

Right, so Thor under the handset, and a wild guess that that blue blob under the monitor is Rey.

You've got Thor, but the blue blob's a keyring, sorry! Try again.

Archived