Is anyone else traveling anywhere for the shows? Small group of is traveling up from newcastle to glasgow although its a much smaller group than in the past only 4 of us this time round which is mad considering we had 12 going down to liverpool back in the days of the first tour 7 of us for last years live impact in glasgow

Personally I think the recent shows have been much better not such a fan of the lazy way they turned Lashley heel and angle is probably in the ring far too much for his matches to mean something but I think theres legs in the EY heel turn and EC3 is on his game

Its amazing to think a couple of years ago (when was it?) i went to wembley for a tv taping that had a record tna attendace with hogan and sting there.

It was a superb surreal show (mainly becasue i was cm's away from hogan)

Now tna have tickets on group on, the rosters waffer thin and the product is dire.

Just out of interest why is impact in complete darkness lately? Is it becasue nobody's there?

Just been to TNA fan interaction. Awkward when you get to someone you dunno if you don't watch their TV, but not bad seeing some ex WWE folk (Kennedy, Gail Kim, Matt Hardy). Only downside is no one at TNA, the arena or the promoter organising the queues which is pretty much one of the fee things you've got to do!

Let's see how the show goes.

Sam Shaw, Bram, and (I think) Angelina Love.

The girl that's ring announcing the tour and Dixie came out for impromptu pics and autographs.

The arena is heavily curtained off inside. Is ridiculous they're using this venue - an ICW venue or Braehead would better serve them.

Cool to see the Glasgow lineup. Going tomorrow. Sounds an ok Fan InterAction. Would love it if Gail's doing it, Hardy sounds alright, Anderson's a pretty cool guy (As you can tell by my profile pic) Last year's for me was awesome. (Met Velvet, Madison, Gunner, Roode, The BroMans, DJZ and Storm.

The arena is heavily curtained off inside. Is ridiculous they're using this venue - an ICW venue or Braehead would better serve them.

How big is the Braehead compared to the Hydro?

The floor is full. The "small" lower tier sections look full. Only a couple of proper lower tier open. Everything else is curtained off.

Braehead is less than half the size of the Hydro in capacity terms. That wouldn't be full either.

Energetic crowd, ICW masif in the house.