That's Joey Ryan, Chest, i think he was one of the main players in PWG and i have to agree that he's funny as hell right now. He had only just gotten into TNA when i stopped watching last, lost a Gutcheck but kept turning up in the crowd.

Speaking of Gutcheck, i'm sad to Adam Pearce not even getting through to the vote, Magno was awful.

Edited by Merzbow

Yeah the fact that the ref has to wear the cap on his head to get these 'Series 1 Peep Show headcam' shots in is pretty funny. It didn't add anything to the match whatsoever. Another good Impact last night and return to action for AJ Styles this week.

• Moderators
That's Joey Ryan, Chest, i think he was one of the main players in PWG and i have to agree that he's funny as hell right now. He had only just gotten into TNA when i stopped watching last, lost a Gutcheck but kept turning up in the crowd.

Speaking of Gutcheck, i'm sad to Adam Pearce not even getting through to the vote, Magno was awful.

Oh yeah.. I was really happy to see Adam Pearce on my screen again. He had pretty much just turned up in ROH around the time I was going off it, and he was a breath of fresh air. Instant fan for life.

Hopefully we haven't seen the last of him.

When does TNA air on Challenge btw? I think I am going to make an actual effort to record and watch it for at least a few weeks running to get a flavour for it, instead of just sticking it on when I happen to notice it being on TV whilst surfing.

Hah. In my mind the x-cam was going to look like Homer Simpson's giant sombrero.

I remember being over the Moon when i got that on VHS,esp as it was my first WCW PPV i ever brought.

I was baffled as to why it took Foley so long to flick a switch that was right in front of him.

This and the really shit elbow Hacksaw Duggan gave Macho King whilst tied in to the ropes at SS89(never quite touched him)were the first real strong seeds sown in my head saying "hey maybe my ol man is right,this shit aint real"

Anyway like the match the ref cam was shite

• Paid Members

It wouldn't be so bad if they used the referee camera for replays and such. Like they did with the camera above the harness in ladder matches. "And now lets see this from the referees view" and stuff like that. But doing it in real time is so disorientating. Especially with the yellow tint on the camera. It just looks daft.

Yeah i agree thats a good idea and a far better use of the cam itself

Though lets be honest its the last thing TNA needs to tamper with

The crew there seem to have their shit together after years of panning to blade jobs ect.

Kudos for trying to revamp the X div but it all sounds abit gash.

What with the ref cam and the 3 way rule,to me its just TNA trying to cover up a lack of talent in 2013 in the ring

I think the last PPV proved that much

• Paid Members
I don't see why this could not had been 'experimented' with on a house show. I hope they don't use it again, put me off the match.

How are they going to do that? They dont record or broadcast house shows. Also this was a taped episode of Impact, so they have seen this in production before hand and deemed it fit to air. They want the viewers reactions to it.