• Paid Members

Didn't Bob Holly say he was going to actually murder Mr Anderson the next time he sees him? I wonder if he's in the building?

Results:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

-ODB defeated Jackie Moore in a Hardcore Knockouts Match

-LAX defeated The New Church (Slash and Sinn)

-Bad Influence defeated Generation Me in a Tag Team Ladder Match. Described as an amazing match.

-Shark Boy won a Hardcore Gauntlet Match where every man entered with a weapon. Other participants were: Devon Storm (Crowbar), Little Guido (Nunzio), Crimson, Sam Shaw, Funaki, Johnny Swinger, Gunner and 2 Cold Scorpio.

-James Storm, Magnus and Bob "Hardcore" Holly defeated the Aces and 8's (Doc, Knux, Wes Brisco) in a Six-Man Elimination Match.

-Joseph Park defeated Judas Mesias in a "Monster's Ball Match." Mesias was accompanied by Father James Mitchell. Park bled towards the end, which allowed him to snap into "Abyss-mode" and win the match.

-Jeff Hardy and Brother Runt defeated Team 3D in a Tag Team Tables Match.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Dixie Carter and Bully Ray both issued apologies via Twitter yesterday as apparently Ray was a little too "Bubba Ray Dudley" with fans off the air at the Impact taping in Chicago. Cell phone footage of him really demoralizing one fan in a lewd, disgusting way popped up online shortly after, which is why the apology was issued. Ignoring the fact that the language never should have been used, it does bring to light that heel heat in 2013 is a hard line to define. On one hand, TNA really needs a truly hated heel to try and draw them money. But in the heat of the moment, a performer out to get that heat never knows when he's gone too far until after he's over the line and the fallout hits. In such a politically charged world, it turns into a scandal within seconds when it was never meant to be anything but a piece of sh** character acting like he should, like a piece of sh**. But, that's the balance pro wrestling has to deal with in 2013, where wrestling fans complain there are no real villains anymore and when someone acts like a villain with no redeeming qualities, it's called into question. I understand why but I also understand what Ray was trying to do, which was generate legitimate heat in a way that no one does in 2013.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wrLF3juVcU (6:00)

2013 sucks.

Edited by wrestlingmad

• Paid Members

Where is that shite news piece from? Calling someone a "faggot" is completely unacceptable. Fuck all this "in 1995 this wouldn't have mattered" bollocks. Wrestling is supposed to be a good night out. The idea that wrestlers aren't allowed to call people a "faggot" is evidence of how you can't define what a heels role is is fucking idiocy. That isn't getting heat and if you are so quick to use words like that without thinking then you shouldn't be representing the promotion anyway.

I like Bully and all that, but the backlash over "PC going mad" that the internet is giving off is daft. He did wrong so he should apologise. He's way better than to use words like that to get over. He's a excellent heel without it.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Where is that shite news piece from? Calling someone a "faggot" is completely unacceptable. Fuck all this "in 1995 this wouldn't have mattered" bollocks. Wrestling is supposed to be a good night out. The idea that wrestlers aren't allowed to call people a "faggot" is evidence of how you can't define what a heels role is is fucking idiocy.

Sorry, it was PWInsider.com.

Where is that shite news piece from? Calling someone a "faggot" is completely unacceptable. Fuck all this "in 1995 this wouldn't have mattered" bollocks. Wrestling is supposed to be a good night out. The idea that wrestlers aren't allowed to call people a "faggot" is evidence of how you can't define what a heels role is is fucking idiocy. That isn't getting heat and if you are so quick to use words like that without thinking then you shouldn't be representing the promotion anyway.

I like Bully and all that, but the backlash over "PC going mad" that the internet is giving off is daft. He did wrong so he should apologise. He's way better than to use words like that to get over. He's a excellent heel without it.

Agreed,its cheap Heat and he like you say is so much better than that.

I really enjoy Bully but i hope he does not end up getting dragged down by the Aces and Eights.

Right now i think as the President of the group he should stand out more from the others

Like having different if only slightly wrestling gear from the rest of the group and a different theme(again only slight changes needed)

This is Bullys time and i hope they get it right

• Paid Members

Bang on, Ian. While I totally buy the leader of a badass biker gang using the word "faggot", if he thought he could get away with it and for it to be effective in 2013 he's an idiot. And we know he's better than that because of how much better than that he's been for the last year and a half.

Edited by Up Chuck

Why are you spoiler tagging a fantasy booking scenario?

Dunno, but I wish I hadn't read it, now I know who Curry Man is :(

Exactly, some people still dont know who he is and you would be a dick to ruin it for them.

Or it was first thing in the morning and had only seen the results posted and didn't notice the actual card had been released, thus not knowing if talking about the card would count as spoilers. I prefer the first excuse though

This is all i can find when it comes to spoilers for the TNA Heavyweight Tournament.

* Mr. Anderson defeated James Storm.

* Samoa Joe defeated Jeff Hardy.

* Austin Aries defeated Kurt Angle. Angle

I'm going to guess it was a dark match?

I was thinking that too but it also involved Storm who was part of the tournament. So why not use someone else?

I was thinking that too but it also involved Storm who was part of the tournament. So why not use someone else?

I've seen these results for the show on the observer site, which are different. Maybe it was an error in the ones you had?

Qualifier to get into the tournament:

James Storm b Ken Anderson with a superkick

First round

Samoa Joe b Jeff Hardy

Austin Aries b Kurt Angle (Angle's leg was heavily taped up)

James Storm b Bully Ray via DQ when Devon hit Storm with a hammer

Bobby Roode b Sting

Semifinals

Samoa Joe b Aries

Roode b Storm by submission

Finals

Roode b Samoa Joe via pinfall to win the tournament

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I've seen these results for the show on the observer site, which are different. Maybe it was an error in the ones you had?

Qualifier to get into the tournament:

James Storm b Ken Anderson with a superkick

First round

Samoa Joe b Jeff Hardy

Austin Aries b Kurt Angle (Angle's leg was heavily taped up)

James Storm b Bully Ray via DQ when Devon hit Storm with a hammer

Bobby Roode b Sting

Semifinals

Samoa Joe b Aries

Roode b Storm by submission

Finals

Roode b Samoa Joe via pinfall to win the tournament

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

That makes more sense!