The Pro Wrestling Torch’s Wade Keller is saying nothing has been reported to him directly, but he has heard Impact tonight is going to be a ‘significant and historical’ show for TNA as a company. He added that the show is going to make headlines for ‘newsworthiness,’ rather than a normal wrestling event like a big debut or title change. 

What are they gonna do? Bomb the building? Crucify Josh Matthews?

"Well, I'll tell you now, young Joshua, It's my company now. I'm married to Dixington, I love ya Dixington, so I do,  no one will get between me in her. On the faith of my time in Norn Iron. And now Total Nonstop Action's mine, and I'll not allow a wee problem to happen to it, Andrew, Stephen".

hqdefault.jpg

"YOU HEAR THAT DON! JIM McDONALD IS IN THE IMPACT ZONE! AND HE'S STILL CALLING PEOPLE BY THEIR LONG NAMES!"

I only lurk here because I probably have nothing to add to the forum but I do love you Butch, LOL.

As a side note I know I must be stupid as when I read about the Jarret stuff I was actually shock/suprised and I doubt 99% of wrestling fans are but I love the insanity of what is unfolding.

Maybe they could bring in that new stable led by Rolf Harris, The Yewtree Yobs I think it's called.