All the Aces & 8s chat about there being 'no more heroes' actually had me thinking that maybe we were gonna see cocky anti-hero Aries and maybe Roode start feuding with them. They both gave fairly un-heel promos about Jeff Hardy being stretchered out which furthered this. Aries being one of the catalysts behind beating them would work out well story wise too given he was the main man when they first appeared.

With the talk of Fortune reforming, I thought Aces and 8s would attack Aries (since he's one guy who completely beat Bully Ray at the start of the year and part of last year) leading to a new Fortune group of Daniels, KAz, Roode and Aries.

Oh well, still enjoying Impact more than Smackdown right now so swings and roundabouts.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzlzt8_tn...rt#.UYegKL5wbIU

Check out the Al Snow tag match from there latest One Night Only thing, this event was total shit, but Tazz's commentary on Al Snow had me in bits, fucking buried the poor sod :laugh:

"What the hell..........Al looks like Jake Roberts" :laugh:

Just listened to it, was great. I love it when the commentators are blatantly having a good ol' time, it makes everything so fresh.

I've finished watching the 25.04.2013 (US Airdate) Episode of Impact and thought it was a good episode. Even seeing Hernandez & Chavo Vs Aries & Roode wasn't a chore to watch for another time. Taryn Tarell looks mint in her wrestling attire too. I have to mention Bully and D-Von holding both the TV title and WHC title at the beginning of the show was a great visual. I just wish the TV title had some relevance.

I've said it before but I love Taz and his garbled rambles, shit jokes and weird obsessions. He clearly can't be fucked with these ONO PPV's and would rather spend the time winding up Tenay (who does himself no favours). Him burying Rubix on the Xdivision PPV was a classic. I can understand why people hate him, and if I cared about TNA he'd probably do my head in, but he's a highlight for me. He has no grasp of what his characters meant to be anymore and isn't arsed enough to fix it. Just seeing him nodding and pouting into the middle distance whenever there's a hardshot of the announce desk is enough to crack me up.

I thought the Jokers Wild thing was alright. I enjoyed it more than the last few weeks of Impact, although, admittedly, I watched it a bit tipsy. The face /heel dynamics were completelty fucked up. I mean you had Jesse playing the goofy show-off stooge and babyface in peril in the same match. Watching Kid Kash and Doug Williams kick the shit out of him was fun. Joseph Park is one of the few babyfaces I have time for and he was the MVP of the night (that backstage skit with Chris Daniels was the first time I disliked him though.) Gutted Taz never got to buy his side-car :(

Gutted Taz never got to buy his side-car :(

Forgot about that :laugh:

That was brilliant, saying to Tenay we need the 100,000 cos Bully Ray has promised me a sidecar so i can ride with him, "it will be orange and black with 13 on the side" :laugh:

I couldn't get the image out of my head of little Taz tucked up in a sidecar, reminded me of Gareth in the episode of the Office when that butch bird takes him home.

Impact was very good this week. It was really fresh and good to see D Lo Brown back in the ring. I really wasn't expecting him to be competing in the ring during the Aces and Eights angle. Talking about the Angle I'm still enjoying it. With the Tag Division rather bleak I would like them to throw together Knox/Gallows into the tag division and add them to a multi-man match for Slammiversary. Sabin looked fantastic during his return. The team of Ryan/Jesse/Robbie was such a great combination I hope they decide to continue this one. The AJ Styles storyline still has me interested.

They need to do something better with Angle. I recon they should do him against D Von at Slammiversary for the title. Have Angle with the belt and be like 'I'm gonna wrestle every week with this' but this time actually do it.

Impact was very good this week. It was really fresh and good to see D Lo Brown back in the ring. I really wasn't expecting him to be competing in the ring during the Aces and Eights angle. Talking about the Angle I'm still enjoying it. With the Tag Division rather bleak I would like them to throw together Knox/Gallows into the tag division and add them to a multi-man match for Slammiversary. Sabin looked fantastic during his return. The team of Ryan/Jesse/Robbie was such a great combination I hope they decide to continue this one. The AJ Styles storyline still has me interested.

They need to do something better with Angle. I recon they should do him against D Von at Slammiversary for the title. Have Angle with the belt and be like 'I'm gonna wrestle every week with this' but this time actually do it.

The idea of Angle feuding with Devon over the TV belt never even occurred to me but I think it would be a great idea; especially if Angle were to win the belt (say for example at Slammiversary) and defend it on Impact each week (with the benefit of the defences being on the road) as opposed to in the impact zone it would give the title a much needed lift and actually give it credibility and relevance with someone like Angle carrying the strap.

Also a agree about the Knox/Doc combo winning the tag belts. Maybe have them interfere in the no.1 contenders match for the tag belts somehow which eventually leads them to winning the belts at Slammiversary. Build them up as badass bullies and possibly have them hold onto the belts until Bound for Glory.

Edited by Mr.Wrestling

• Paid Members

Luke Gallows and Mike Knox remind me of a team who would win a lot of Shotgun back in 98. They pretty much are the Godwinns/DOA. Such a boring pair of useless twats. Loki gave them a slagging the other week which I found particularly spot on. What is the point in them? They are generic big men who dont speak. You have Kaz and Daniels and Roode and Aries. Gallows and Knox would be a hideous step down in quality.

Devon vs Kurt Angle is very uninspiring as well. They wrestled a few months back and sucked the air out of the room. Devon is a poor singles heel. He was a good babyface in singles. As a heel he's so shit. He's a relic. He cuts the same promos as he did in 1996. And has the same matches.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Can you really be putting belts on Angle at this point, he basically has the body of somebody 20 years his elder, he is so broken down that for me it is painful to see him take bumps.

I respect the hell out of him, and don't get me wrong at the big show, when it matters, he is in the top 5 wrestlers i would rely on to give you an unbelievable match, but with him being so brittle these days i dunno about a title run.

Personally i'd like to see them put it back on Joe, and do the thing properly, have him smash a load of noddy's like Robbie E, Gunner and Crimson etc in no time, then build up to somebody that is credible.

There's a lot of shouting in TNA. People need to chill the shit out.

The real lads, like Hogan and Sting, don't do it; they should get someone to have a word with James Storm, Christopher Daniels, Bobby Rood, Austin Aries and just about everyone else too.

Christopher Daniels is really shite, too.