GTFO 2012

Ronnie

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I was going to write begrudgingly that I hadn't seen much of Anderson this year but then twigged that this is precisely because he makes me change the channel. I can't stand him or his "asshole" thing, the details of which are escaping me at the minute - I know that he refers to himself as one but doesn't he (even when a face) call the audience that too? Don't get me wrong, I hold no affinity with the TNA audience but he's not doing it for heat.

Anyway, he makes me change the channel - none of the others do. AJ as a GM was thrust down our throats but not for so long a period that it became unsufferable. I love Vickie. Tensai just strikes me as any other midcarder rather than somebody I actively dislike. Until turning face Miz was fine - he won't be if he keeps up the lame schtick. Del Rio, Jericho and Orton are inoffensive.

Anderson though is effluent in wrestler form. I can't stand any aspect of him and the fact that he seems so confident rather than aware of how grating he is intensifies it.

Voted for Orton, he's a big reason I never watch Smackdown and I always forward through when he's on Raw, it's not so much him but rather how stale he is, plus he basically doesn't actually have a character anymore, he just turns up and beats some midcarder and the crowd (to be fair to him) go mental

I can't stand him though, a heel turn and he'll be sound