Preston City Wrestling - Road To Glory - Feb 1st & 2nd 2013

fludder99

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rayne came out with Blaze and the Owen twis to cut a promo and announce he would be doing alternate commentary from the stage.

Kendrick b. Kirby

Super crazy b. Bubblegum

Noam b. Cj banks

Joey hayes got a bye because of the result of manson/mastiff

Emi sakura bt. Davids

Hayes b. Super crazy

Dar b. Kendrick

Lionheart drew the raffle

T bone b. Travis after busting him open(good visuals) and Alpha beating him down.

Dar bt. Hayes

Rayne came out with Blaze and the Owen twis to cut a promo and announce he would be doing alternate commentary from the stage.

Kendrick b. Kirby

Super crazy b. Bubblegum

Noam b. Cj banks

Joey hayes got a bye because of the result of manson/mastiff

Emi sakura bt. Davids

Hayes b. Super crazy

Dar b. Kendrick

Lionheart drew the raffle

T bone b. Travis after busting him open(good visuals) and Alpha beating him down.

Dar bt. Hayes

Emi v April was a time limit Draw!

One hell of a show! No Des!!

• Paid Members
Just a quick question does this venue have seating or is it mostly standing only ?

I want to start going to PCW events but on the older show dvd's you see alot of people standing around due to the fact of it being a nightclub.

There's a couple of rows of seating on 3 sides of the ring, with a single row on the 4th side. You can sit there by booking 1st or 2nd row. Other than that, general admission tickets are all standing (though there are a few stools dotted around, if you get there quick enough). Great sight lines anywhere in the building, though. I was dubious at first, but now I would choose to stand every time.

I'd advise to get seating for the more star-studded shows as Festive Fury had 800 people there or so and due to not wanting to stand around an hour or so before the show, me and a couple of mates ended up standing on a sofa for the first half of the show before later scurrying to the front during the break.

I have seats for the next show as I can't be arsed having to arrive really early just to be able to see the action. I think I might be in the minority of preferring a seated venue!

Archived