Preston City Wrestling - Road To Glory - Feb 1st & 2nd 2013

fludder99

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steen vs. Mastiff, people would have been expecting some sort of big heavyweight thing. And Steen is utterly shit at them.

I take it you didn't see Steen vs Elgin, it was right up there with the best matches of 2012, his match with Eddie Kingston was pretty good too. And after seeing our best heavyweight Mastiff have 2 epics with Elgin, Steen vs Mastiff seems a logical step.

I take it you didn't see Steen vs Elgin, it was right up there with the best matches of 2012, his match with Eddie Kingston was pretty good too.

I thought Steen vs. Elgin was more of a big bump megafest, and it was only really Elgin's power that came into it. Well, Steen's weight came into it, but more in a "what can Elgin do?" sort of a way. The Kingston match was just a fun big brawl.

I reckon Mastiff vs. Steen would be a brilliant match in the sense of what Elgin and Steen did, but it's nothing that Travis and Steen can't do, and probably do better.

I loved Elgin vs Steen so if they did something similar I'd be very happy. I think Trav and Steen will still be good but like you say in a different way to what Steen / Mastiff would bring to the table. Not sure how likely it is but hopefully someone else will book Steen vs Mastiff so we can see both matches.

Come to think of it I would like to see Trav vs Mastiff at some point too. I don't recall ever seeing them against each other.

Mastiff vs. Travis is probably one of the best matches someone could book over here. Mouth watering prospect.

Did you mean Steen vs Travis?

Mastiff vs Travis can be found on the Guild Wars DVD/blu-ray along with Tozawa/Ligero, Spuds PCW appearance and a 4 man bra and panties match! (Always an opportunity for a cheap plug)

Mastiff vs. Travis is probably one of the best matches someone could book over here. Mouth watering prospect.

Did you mean Steen vs Travis?

Mastiff vs Travis can be found on the Guild Wars DVD/blu-ray along with Tozawa/Ligero, Spuds PCW appearance and a 4 man bra and panties match! (Always an opportunity for a cheap plug)

I've actually got that somewhere! Haven't watched it yet. I would have watched it by now if I realised that was there.

Archived