Preston City Wrestling - Road To Glory - Feb 1st & 2nd 2013

fludder99

2 Nights Of Wrestling - 3 Huge Shows. February 1st & 2nd 2013 there are big things happening at Lava Ignite Preston.

PCW presents the Road To Glory Tournament where 16 of the worlds best wrestlers battle it out in an elimination tournament where the winner will earn a shot at the PCW Championship at our 2nd Anniversary show in August. International talent including former WWE Stars Super Crazy and Brian Kendrick join some of the best wrestlers in the UK in action.

Also on the 2nd February the hottest all female wrestling promotion in the UK Pro Wrestling: Eve holds its first ever show in the north of England before the PCW evening show. See female talent from around the world show what the can do in the squared circle.

Front Row for PCW have sold out and Eve front row are very limited. Second Row are also in short supply. To save money buy a weekend pass for all 3 shows.

Tickets are available from www.Skiddle.com or here - https://www.facebook.com/PrestonCityWrestli...pp_102483650494

Friday 1st February

PCW Evening Show - Doors 6pm - Show 7pm

Saturday 2nd February

Eve Afternoon Show - Doors 2.30pm - Show 3pm

PCW Evening Show - Doors 5.30pm - Show 6.30pm

Venue: - Lava Ignite, Church Street, Preston, PR1 3BU

Travel

Car: - parking to the rear of venue

Rail: - Railway station is a very short walk away from the venue and is on the same road.

Coach: - Preston Bus Station is 3mins away from the venue.

Travel Tips: if coming from London or Glasgow check out Megabus & Nation Express coach deals as prices can be as low as

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any news on what the EVE afternoon show is going to entail (who's appearing, what's the card, etc)? I don't normally follow the women, but this will make for something fresh, interesting and different as part of the whole weekend.

I'd imagine April Davids will be on the card with her being booked for Preston. Kay Lee Ray would be as well for what could be her first time wrestling in England since returning from Japan.

You're right on both. It is safe to say KLR will be on the show, wouldn't send her to Japan only to then not use her lol. April will be on the show too of course. The original plan was for this to be our 2013 Queen Of The Ring Tournament but I haven't decided if that's the direction I'm going with yet or not due to a few recent developments. I'll make a decision in the next couple of days.

I will however say this is not a B show or anything like that. Our 2012 QOTR Tournament began at 7 and ended at 9:30 and that included a 20 minute interval. My ideal show running time is actually 2hrs 30mins including interval.

Archived