US wrestling Forums

BadDaddy101

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a forum, but I miss the the Sky text WWE page. Unbelievable stuff.

Geat fun back in the day.

I used to go on Xtremeforums.com which then became thetalklounge.

It was mainly filled with American wrestling fans but a good bunch by all accounts. Had a pretty decent community of Brits also.

Its not been around for a good while now though, shame.

• Paid Members

I used to hang around some message boards, especially the Wrestling Observer Live one back in the day which was basically lads phoning up to annoy Dave and Bryan.

The problem I found is the cultural differences and banging on about American Football and US TV shows, which I generally don't watch or have a clue about. At least here you can have a discussion about Dalian Atkinson, Rab C Nesbitt and early 90's Premier League sticker albums with no problems at all.

• Moderators

The Wrestlecrap forum or whatever it's called is probably the world's worst. I'm a member of a few wrestling forums. Some better than others. Kayfabe Memories is good except for the old fellas moaning about everything post 1989 as being the shit worst and having a go at young wrestling fans for not knowing who Victor Rivera or someone on that level is then going into diatribes about Kids Today.

• Paid Members

czwfans.com was an enjoyable lark. There was always some sort of drama going on and indy wrestlers made occasional guest appearances/rants. CZW was the shits post-2006 so most of the bitching and good times were spent in Misc. And now its gone because a bunch of inbreds on another forum took a feud too far and brought real-life into it.

Archived