Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Moderators

Of course Russo as God Botherer is a joke. A man of god wouldn't be booking what he did in TNA, and at least would have got a decent worker to play Jesus for Ring of Glory. I honestly think he converted to try and make money with Ring of Glory, but the old Carny couldn't compare to Jesus being crucified in front of Sting as a bloke sang about "THIS BLOOD", and an old carny like Greg Valentine giving a "testimonial" while thinking of his $500 guarantee.

Edited by PowerButchi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Discovered AE Podcast, dont really care for the other 2 lads in it but the irish fella is brilliant.

I've listened to them all and agree. The lad who just says "for f**k sake" and "jeeeeeeeesus" does my tits in. Good show though.

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but the Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast is canny. He had Rollins on this week.

Don't double post.

Discovered AE Podcast, dont really care for the other 2 lads in it but the irish fella is brilliant.

I've listened to them all and agree. The lad who just says "for f**k sake" and "jeeeeeeeesus" does my tits in. Good show though.

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but the Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast is canny. He had Rollins on this week.

Don't double post please.

I'm new here. And no problem.

Learn the laws. Read the UKFF FAQ and take note at the "don't post much at first, look around to get a feel for the forum" sentiments. New members don't tend to, and over 50% get banned very quickly.

I will. I'm only here to talk about Wrestling though, not to get involved in politics. Apologies if I've offended you.