Wrestle Midlands: Honor & Glory Friday 16th Nov

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

No-one else notice Ian's other tabs then? "Hulk Hogan sex tape in colour" and "leather daddies" made me do an actual real life LOL.

But yeah, this all looks very fishy. I remember Corino saying he'd been fucked about by UK promoters before on one of his old RF shoots. And of course the whole 1PW mess. It's a shame because shit like this will just make life more difficult for the many genuine, good promoters in the UK.

OK, as a designer I can tell you that the 'evidence' is 100% FAKE - the fact he is trying to pass that off as legit is an actual joke, the fonts bare absolutely no resemblance to the Clear Trip interface whatsoever.

Saying this, if Corino wasn't under contract and didn't provide any T&C's, then its very doubtful he's ever going to see a sniff of the full amount he's after... The promoter needs to stop being a ballbag and at least pay up for the show he missed though.

#DOTHERIGHTTHING

Yeah, I was wondering why they made the same post twice.

What's even more confusing is BotchedPiledriver introducing himself with "I'm new here", after GrindMan has posted just before him in the Death Match thread. Newbies are so odd. I can't trust them.

Oh no, I feel like I'M the one being witch-hunted now!

Let's transfer all the suspicion and hate back to the shady promoters - remember that guy!?

Booooo hisssss etc

Archived