Wrestle Midlands: Honor & Glory Friday 16th Nov

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok i have said to Mr Corino i will prove proof and also a letter which i am waiting for from Boarder Control.

I'm arguging with people or asking them to beleive me. However please read the blog again doesn't Mr Corino wish me to lie to UK authroithy's that we need to get our stories straight when i got threatened and fined for non discloser.

Side not Mr Sloan i have tried to just PM you but your inbox is full however the comment someone's house has threw me if you please just send me a message back as that has thrown me off and would like to know what u was on about?

Because you failed to provide a work visa within the allocated time restrictions, did you not?

So did you not know about the fact that it's a legal requirement to provide a working visa?

I'm inclined more to believe Corino until a flight confirmation code is produced.

It's not *that* hard to send an e-mail with flight details so I don't see why feet was being dragged, especially when he was able to get on facebook.

There is no doubt that he is in the right, weather it was a flight or a visa not sorted, it has still cost him the appearance fees and a week off work for him and his partner. It is the promoters responsibility to provide the perfromer with both of those, so regardless of if the flight confirmation was produced, it would still be the fact that no visa had been organised that is costing the performer his time and money.

Due to unforseen circumstances Davey Richards will not be attending Wreslte Midlands show this evening.

If you have purchased tickets already and wish for a refund please contact wrestlemidlands@hotmail.co.uk

However the SHOW will still be going ahead as planned and we have already a replacement lined up for Zack Gibson.

Only way to find out is by been there TONIGHT!

Venue: Netherton Arts Centre

Northfield Road,

Netherton,

Dudley,

DY2 9ER

Doors Open: 7pm

Bell Time: 7.30pm

Ticket Prices:

This was the message of Futureshock so i am asuming will not be apart of any of this weekend's action.

I've got some very bad news I'm afraid. We've just received an email from Davey saying he's thrown his back out at training and has been told he can't travel or wrestle until his scans come back next week.

As such he won't be getting on his flight that is due to leave in a couple of hours.

Archived