Jimmy Saville

jimufctna24

Opinion  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

King, I like you, but don't EVER call me middle class again. I don't drive a Volvo or have "Supper".

Yes, idiots may think that but for a PM to say it unprovoked, as it were, just adds to the size of the wicker phallus.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
King, I like you, but don't EVER call me middle class again. I don't drive a Volvo or have "Supper".

Are you still on for a Gourmet Burger Kitchen and then a film at the Cornerhouse tonight, by the way?

• Paid Members
As he said, there's a danger of this turning into a witch hunt, people pointing fingers at gay people and basically just gossiping.

But who has been doing that? Linking Paedophilia to Homosexuality is the disgusting realm of the Vatican and a PM shouldn't be saying shit like that.

I expect that owed a lot to Cameron knowing the sexual preferences of the names on the list.

That's how I took it as that was his immidiate reaction after seeing the list. It also occurred to me that people within the Government had perhaps been speculating among themselves, something Cameron may have been aware of. I think if most of us where made aware that we may be working along side kiddie fiddlers we'd probably be speculating or at leat wondering to ourselves who it may be. Also Pity is correct, with this sort of thing, but especially right now, no fire doesn't mean the smoke can't kill your reputation.

I think a lot of Ickes stuff, actually the majority is utter shite but he has been right on the money about Savile and the Tories so far.

No he hasn't. This "Icke was right!" nonsense is just that. He said Savile was a paedo and fucked corpses, like, oh, everyone who was so far off the radar that they knew nobody would bother to sue them. Lee and Herring referred to it on This Morning with Richard Not Judy fifteen years ago, but nobody's claiming they're brave, outspoken truth-seekers. Icke also thinks Savile procured children for the Satanic paedophile blood-drinking Royal family. A stopped clock etc

So he actually was bang on the money then, just as Martin said? Fair enough, he knew there was no real risk in him saying it, but he still said it nonetheless.

• Paid Members

Well, this has been an interesting week.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/917563-ex-bbc-...ex-abuse-claims

The guy on the Exposure documentary so eager to paint Jimmy as a bad 'un has been arrested himself for taking advantage of an underage girl.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/395372/2...ohn-simpson.htm

Allegations that the BBC has been covering up paedo behaviour since way before Savile was even on radio.

The childhood nostalgia witchhunt continues as the hairy cornflake himself, Dave Lee Travis, has been arrested in connection with sex offences.

We should have a pool for who's next. I reckon Edmonds will be a bit worried at the moment, he's always looked shifty to me and that seems to be all the evidence they need to arrest you!

Archived