Fight Club: Pro - Project Mayhem 2! 26/27 October

UberTekkers

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Spuds about isn't he. He tweeted yesterday he was at fcp training with Adam Cole. Is there anything stopping him being on these shows?

If hes available, Spud vs Greg Excellent on night 2 would be hilarious :laugh:

Truth - I had booked that very match befor Spud had to pull out - would have been amazing !

Anyone know what time this finishes tonight? I really want to come after speaking to a few people, the last train back to Birmingham is 11:20pm & belltime seems to be at 8;30, will I make it back in time or am I stranded in Wolvo till the next day? :(

Anyone know what time this finishes tonight? I really want to come after speaking to a few people, the last train back to Birmingham is 11:20pm & belltime seems to be at 8;30, will I make it back in time or am I stranded in Wolvo till the next day? :(

I think you'll be okay. The station is right next to the venue (apologies if you already know this) so you can get to the platform from the venue in about 2/3 minutes, easy. You should definitely come, worst come to worst you might have to miss a little portion of the last match, but I can't see it going on until past 11 really.

Archived