Fight Club: Pro - Project Mayhem 2! 26/27 October

UberTekkers

Yeah Richie is pretty easy to spot, saying that first ever time i've had a conversation with him he instantly said "want a jagerbomb" but to the previous comments of about going back even without imports first shows i went to had no imports i loved them and when i at least have money i return (especially when specific imports are there "Colt Cabana, Generico, Quackenbush" but yeah first ever project mayhem, might even do both nights!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just came across this show by accident on PWTorch just now, as haven't been on here for a while. I did the fight club pro show with Davey Richards, Gargano and Devitt on and I can honestly say it was the best value wrestling event I have ever been to. Just in process of explaining to the Mrs that we no won't be going to see the new James Bond film tonight as I will be doing this.

As somebody stated earlier, if you thinking of going its worth doing.

Lawz, if you worried about catching train back to Brum I might be able to help as I live in Sutton Coldfield and I will be driving over if you need a lift back and don't live too far away.

As predicted Spud in the motherfuckin' building. OI4M over Hunters. Hyde and Ryder over Margera and brookes.. Excellent and Colon over Trent and Mk, T bone run in Spud and Excellent tomorrow. Masada and The Bastard was it a time limit? Guaranteed 50 percent correct. Freebird dissapeared half way through.

Just came across this show by accident on PWTorch just now, as haven't been on here for a while. I did the fight club pro show with Davey Richards, Gargano and Devitt on and I can honestly say it was the best value wrestling event I have ever been to. Just in process of explaining to the Mrs that we no won't be going to see the new James Bond film tonight as I will be doing this.

Lawz, if you worried about catching train back to Brum I might be able to help as I live in Sutton Coldfield and I will be driving over if you need a lift back and don't live too far away.

Thanks man, I never checked this so didn't see your comment. I also live by Birmingham City's football ground so bit of a way out! Had to leave just as the main event was starting to make it back :(

Heard the main event went to a 30 minute draw, Gresham beat Adam Cole, Ohio is for Killers beat The Hunters in the opening contest, Ryder & DJ Hyde beat Margera & Brookes. (I'm pretty sure these are right, whole night is kinda a blur :laugh: ) Also T Bone attacked Greg Excellent after the match between Excellent & Colon vs McKinnan & Seven and out came Spud to hype himself up, Greg Excellent challenged him to a match for Saturday.

Thanks man, I never checked this so didn't see your comment. I also live by Birmingham City's football ground so bit of a way out! Had to leave just as the main event was starting to make it back :(

Your welcome mate. I've only just got back. I didn't post my message till 7.30pm so you were probably on your way by then. If you stuck next show let me know. As you say main event went to time limit draw then a brawl between CZW and Fight Club : Pro to build up tomorrow.

Good enjoyable show, not as good as International Tekkers but that was exceptional. Even though there were times when it did seem quieter compared to other shows the noise levels and atmosphere at a Fight Club : Pro event is still something you have to experience at least once. I suppose having a cage to kick the shit out of always helps.

I've been looking for a decent local (ish) promotion to follow and I think I've found it.

Your welcome mate. I've only just got back. I didn't post my message till 7.30pm so you were probably on your way by then. If you stuck next show let me know. As you say main event went to time limit draw then a brawl between CZW and Fight Club : Pro to build up tomorrow.

Good enjoyable show, not as good as International Tekkers but that was exceptional. Even though there were times when it did seem quieter compared to other shows the noise levels and atmosphere at a Fight Club : Pro event is still something you have to experience at least once. I suppose having a cage to kick the shit out of always helps.

I've been looking for a decent local (ish) promotion to follow and I think I've found it.

I should be alright tomorrow as the show starts way earlier, so the trains wont be a problem. If you bump into me tomorrow though I'll get you a drink just for the offer :)

I should be alright tomorrow as the show starts way earlier, so the trains wont be a problem. If you bump into me tomorrow though I'll get you a drink just for the offer :)

No probs, I'm not even sure if I'm going to be able to go tomorrow now as I've just woke the Mrs up by slamming front door and she has just reminded me that as we didn't see Skyfall tonight as I went to the wrestling, we would go to the cinema to see the Bond film tomorrow night. Doh!! May see if I can do cinema in afternoon after I finish work then Fight Club on evening. If I don't make it have a good one.

Archived