Fight Club: Pro - Project Mayhem 2! 26/27 October

UberTekkers

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Do Fight Club : Pro sell DVDs? Last 2 shows I went to were recorded but I couldn't see any on sale last night. Just seen I missed Elgin v Mastiff in September, gutted.

They do sell DVD's on the website and usually at the shows, to be honest I've only seen a few show DVDs on sale at the moment.

Do Fight Club : Pro sell DVDs? Last 2 shows I went to were recorded but I couldn't see any on sale last night. Just seen I missed Elgin v Mastiff in September, gutted.

They do sell DVD's on the website and usually at the shows, to be honest I've only seen a few show DVDs on sale at the moment.

Thanks for the reply, their website doesn't appear to be used anymore but just found fightclubmerch.com link on their Facebook with a few DVDs on.

I couldn't get to the show tonight, I knew the Masada match was gonna be crazy. What was attendance / atmosphere like compared to last night?

• Paid Members

Thanks for the reply, their website doesn't appear to be used anymore but just found fightclubmerch.com link on their Facebook with a few DVDs on.

I couldn't get to the show tonight, I knew the Masada match was gonna be crazy. What was attendance / atmosphere like compared to last night?

Literally pretty much the same people as last night again the atmosphere was a bit bizarre and mundane at times. However it did get a bit more lively towards the end of the night atmosphere wise.

Cracking show tonight, especially when you factor in that it was only a tenner in! Worth that price and more for Masada vs Margera and MK vs Cole.

I wasn't sure that Cole and McKinnan could better their match from last year but my God, they did and then some! I had a feeling that they were gonna' go the hour but when I saw them tearing into each other from the get-go I knew it wasn't going an hour. And I think it was better for it. So many sick spots including MK's cannonball through the ropes about a minute into the match that nearly obliterated the fence. Also the Canadian Destroyer on the fucking floor!! and the reverse rana from the top rope for the finish!!! One of the most dangerous but awesome things ive ever seen.

Speaking of tearing into each other, Masada and Clint Margera did exactly that. Quality deathmatch that saw both guys bleed and tables, chairs, tubes, carpet strip board, thumbtacks and a spool of barbed wire used throughout. Would love to see this feud culminate in a No Rope Barbed Wire match. Sort it out, FCP!

OI4K vs Brookes/Gresham was a very good opener that started out slow but woke the crowd up down the finishing stretch with some breathtaking double teams. Everything else on the card was fun. Trent Sevens middle rope piledriver on Hyde looked devastating.

Saw Dave Mastiff and Bubblegum (?) in the car park before the show but they weren't actually on it so not sure what happened there

Cracking show tonight, especially when you factor in that it was only a tenner in! Worth that price and more for Masada vs Margera and MK vs Cole.

I wasn't sure that Cole and McKinnan could better their match from last year but my God, they did and then some! I had a feeling that they were gonna' go the hour but when I saw them tearing into each other from the get-go I knew it wasn't going an hour. And I think it was better for it. So many sick spots including MK's cannonball through the ropes about a minute into the match that nearly obliterated the fence. Also the Canadian Destroyer on the fucking floor!! and the reverse rana from the top rope for the finish!!! One of the most dangerous but awesome things ive ever seen.

Speaking of tearing into each other, Masada and Clint Margera did exactly that. Quality deathmatch that saw both guys bleed and tables, chairs, tubes, carpet strip board, thumbtacks and a spool of barbed wire used throughout. Would love to see this feud culminate in a No Rope Barbed Wire match. Sort it out, FCP!

OI4K vs Brookes/Gresham was a very good opener that started out slow but woke the crowd up down the finishing stretch with some breathtaking double teams. Everything else on the card was fun. Trent Sevens middle rope piledriver on Hyde looked devastating.

Saw Dave Mastiff and Bubblegum (?) in the car park before the show but they weren't actually on it so not sure what happened there

They left for Swindon along with Brooks and Gresham!

They left for Swindon along with Brooks and Gresham!

That must have been a bit lucky with this one being on earlier as well then so he could just dash off as soon as his match finished to head to Swindon

Can't really add to whats already been said, Awesome awesome stuff. Didn't arrive on saturday till 5-50 so missed the 1st 2 and a half matches but was still worth it. Atmosphere was much better friday i thought, Might of been due to the amount of red strip i drunk though :laugh:

Roll on December 7th, Hopefully Edwards and Elgin will be there.

Can't really add to whats already been said, Awesome awesome stuff. Didn't arrive on saturday till 5-50 so missed the 1st 2 and a half matches but was still worth it. Atmosphere was much better friday i thought, Might of been due to the amount of red strip i drunk though :laugh:

Hopefully Cabana being as he will be in the country... i did keep going on to people there saying he has to return

Hopefully Cabana being as he will be in the country... i did keep going on to people there saying he has to return

Isn't he in the country the week before?

That must have been a bit lucky with this one being on earlier as well then so he could just dash off as soon as his match finished to head to Swindon

Definitely not lucky, he turned up just as the match was about to start, will never book another Wrestler working double duty ever again, changed the card so many times yesterday to try and fit people in at certain times, which also caused us to overun.

Night One: OI4K Def. The Hunter BrothersDJ Hyde & Dan Ryder Def. Clint Margera & Chris Brookes in a fans bring the weapons death matchExcellent & Colon Def. Trent Seven & MK McKinnanJonathan Gresham Def. Adam ColeCZW Title Match: Dave Mastiff Vs Masada went to a Time Limit DrawNight Two:Brookes & Gresham Def. OI4KTrent Seven Def. DJ HydeGreg Excellent Def. SpudLee Hunter Def. Alex ColonClint Margera Def. Masda in an epic deathmatchFCP Title Match: MK McKinnan Def. Adam Colei think those are right, i don't know if they are in the right order though

Another good set of shows from fcp. Crowd wasn't as rowdy as usual but in ring action was great as always. OI4Ks tags and MK Cole were my picks of the matches. CZW guys were great and really added so much to FCPs regular shows.Just a shame that more people don't know about the product. There is so little promotion outside of facebook, and with a little planning and effort they could probably increase the fan base and profile of the company. It's a travesty that they have such a good product that so many people would love but not enough people know about it. It's cool that it's got the underground vibe but word of mouth only goes so far. and if they want to keep running shows with so many imports they must surely need to sell as many extra tickets as possible and start selling more DVDs.Fight Club do so much right but I think they really need to start promoting their shows more as they deserve more fans and attention for the quality and consistency of their matches.Both Project Mayhem weekends with CZW have great, I hope they are back for a third next year.

Archived