Fight Club: Pro - Project Mayhem 2! 26/27 October

UberTekkers

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah man, if I had known I may have made a weekend out of it stalking the CZW guys. As it is I booked a ticket to the FPW show on Saturday. Hmmmm, what to do?

Ah man, if I had known I may have made a weekend out of it stalking the CZW guys. As it is I booked a ticket to the FPW show on Saturday. Hmmmm, what to do?

Pretty obvious if you ask me: ditch your ticket and come down to the Planet Club!

i 2nd this

WXW's list of CZW wrestlers for the following week is DJ Hyde, Drake Younger, Greg Excellent, Irish Airborne (Jake and Dave Crist), MASADA and Matt Tremont. Would rather they swap Excellent out for Cole. Not a fan of Younger either so they could swap him. Would like AR Fox but he had trouble getting into the country last time. Hunters vs Irish Airborne is a must if they come over, Also Cole vs MK would be awesome. Really thinking of coming to the second night after football, Wouldn't arrive till half 5 at the earliest though. But we know what FC:P are like with starting on time so could be ok.

- Alex Colon

- DJ Hyde

- Drake Younger

- Greg Excellent

- the Irish Airborne, Dave & Jake Crist

- Jonathan Gresham

- MASADA

- "The Bulldozer" Matt Tremont

What i've seen listed on the CZW/WxW event on facebook, there is also Jack Jester and Jimmy Havoc listed on there would mind seeing either of them at FCP. From that as you said Irish Airborne Vs The Hunters would be a great contest. I can't think who MASADA could face as he's already faced Clint, unless they battled again. Gresham over here is more of a FCP guy if anything so him against Colon? & Greg Excellent Vs Dave Mastiff sounds quite a battle after the Elgin match.

- Alex Colon

- DJ Hyde

- Drake Younger

- Greg Excellent

- the Irish Airborne, Dave & Jake Crist

- Jonathan Gresham

- MASADA

- "The Bulldozer" Matt Tremont

What i've seen listed on the CZW/WxW event on facebook, there is also Jack Jester and Jimmy Havoc listed on there would mind seeing either of them at FCP. From that as you said Irish Airborne Vs The Hunters would be a great contest. I can't think who MASADA could face as he's already faced Clint, unless they battled again. Gresham over here is more of a FCP guy if anything so him against Colon? & Greg Excellent Vs Dave Mastiff sounds quite a battle after the Elgin match.

Those are the guys going to Germany, they always get a few more than we do. So don't expect them all, but like discussed earlier Adam Cole is free on Project Mayhem weekend but not the Germany weekend, so we could be getting him just on our shows. Also worth remembering that back at the FCP show where DJ Hyde announced Project Mayhem 2, he said he was brining himself, Greg, Cole, Sami, Masada. We know Sami definately isn't coming due to other dates he has, but there's no reason to think the others aren't coming since this has been planned for months. I don't think we are getting Younger, I think he might still be in Japan our weekend, Tremont and Colon are both possible.

They couldn't get Havoc in the country last time for some reason so they might not try again, same goes for AR Fox, unfortunately I'm not sure he will ever be able to get in.

From the guys available I'd go:

Night 1

Spud vs Greg

Hunters vs IAB

Mastiff vs Colon

DJ vs Trent

Cole vs MK

Masada vs Clint II

Night 2

Hunters vs Greg / Colon

Dave Crist vs Spud

Clint vs DJ

Trent vs Cole

MK vs Jake Crist

Mastiff vs Masada

If Cole is on we definately need to see a rematch from last years 45 minute epic with MK, Spud vs Greg would be brilliant and Masada and Clint have unfinished business.

Archived