Fight Club: Pro - Project Mayhem 2! 26/27 October

UberTekkers

As much as im looking forward to this it means we miss out on DJ vs Mastiff or DJ vs Severn :(

How so?

Seven and MK are facing Colon and Excellent and Mastiff is facing MASADA on Night 1.

Night 2?

Yeah so we have DJ vs Severn or DJ vs Mastiff for night 2. I was on about the fact we are going to miss out on one of these matches not both

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As much as im looking forward to this it means we miss out on DJ vs Mastiff or DJ vs Severn :(

How so?

Seven and MK are facing Colon and Excellent and Mastiff is facing MASADA on Night 1.

Night 2?

Yeah so we have DJ vs Severn or DJ vs Mastiff for night 2. I was on about the fact we are going to miss out on one of these matches not both

Touch

We've already had Mastiff vs DJ earlier in the year, so I didn't think there was much chance of them doing a rematch as I don't think there was a massive calling for a rematch and there are plenty of other first time match ups they could put on.Masada must be fighting Clint again in a death match on night 2, so I think Mastiff is a good choice in a straight up hard hitting wrestling match, I am a bit confused by the teaming of Greg and Colon, as far as I'm aware they aren't a regular team or allies in CZW, if you were tagging Trent and MK I'd of thought OI4K would have been the most obvious (and awesome) choice. But FCP always put on a good show, so I'm sure they are doing it for a reason.I think like mentioned earlier in the thread Trent vs DJ is nailed on. So I'm thinking / hoping for Greg vs Mastiff and Colon vs MK on night 2 and Clint can either finish his feud with Ryder or take on DJ on night one.

When is the latest I can expect the saturday show to finish? Im very tempted to make the 2nd night as i do really want to make a FCP show but can`t make any fridays until next year. Its a stupid long train journey though & the last train i can get is 21.07 Is the venue far from the train station?

When is the latest I can expect the saturday show to finish? Im very tempted to make the 2nd night as i do really want to make a FCP show but can`t make any fridays until next year. Its a stupid long train journey though & the last train i can get is 21.07 Is the venue far from the train station?

The venue isn't far from the station at all, less than 10 mins walk, but I'm not sure if the show will finish in time for you. Although it's a much earlier start time than the usual Friday shows FCP don't really ever seem to stick to a tight start or finishing times and often run quite late. In theory if it's meant to be starting at 5pm like it says on the poster you should be fine, but in reality if you need to leave before 9, you could potentially miss the end.I'd recommend coming if you can but I think when it comes to FCP you are always best either getting a hotel or driving as relying on public transport to get home after the shows are done will prove a problem more often than not.

Archived