Fight Club: Pro - Project Mayhem 2! 26/27 October

UberTekkers

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHT 1: Trent Seven & MK McKinnan vs Alex Colon & Greg Excellent

That just seems odd.

Is the team now definately called OI4K or is it still Irish Airbourne?

They were referred to as Oi4K at Redemption, and kept doing the little crowd interaction thing with that name. The Irish Airborne name wasn

NIGHT 1: Trent Seven & MK McKinnan vs Alex Colon & Greg Excellent

That just seems odd.

I thought that too. With there being 2 tag matches on Night 1, it kind've looks like they're going with the usual Fight Club 4 match card. Maybe 5. Im guessing there may be more matches on the Saturday show.

Without sounding picky, because I am looking forward to the shows, but it does seem like these UK shows are abit of an afterthought this year. Especially when you consider that every time they go to Germany they seem to add more guys each year. And didn't DJ say something about bringing a Cage of Death over last year?

Awwww yeaaaaahh!

Be interesting to see what they have Masada up to on Night 2. Hopefully a deathmatch but he said in his shoot interview he cant really be arsed doing them anymore unless they have a reason i.e to end a fued. We'll see.

If they are still doing Seven-Hyde on Night 2, I wonder if that'll be some form of gimmick match? Possibly Mastiff vs Excellent as somebody else suggested? Unless they stick the Hunters in with him and Colon ala Night 1.

Archived