Fight Club: Pro - Project Mayhem 2! 26/27 October

UberTekkers

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, Colon has improved alot and is definitely capable of having a good match with MK if it comes to it. Would've replaced him and Excellent with Tremont and Drake though. wXw always seem to get afew extra guys than us. Last year they had nearly half of the BJW roster on their weekend and Danny Havoc finally made it over.

I think Trent & MK vs Irish Airbourne would make one hell of a main event on 1 of the nights. But I imagine they'll keep them free for singles matches. Just hope they do the Hunters vs IA on the night I go. Be interesting to see what they do with Masada. Hopefully they bring in Jimmy Havok like they did last year.

Does anybody know why Adam Cole isn't coming?? He doesn't seem to be booked anywhere.

I actually wouldn't mind if they did Jake Crist vs Dave Crist. They've had some absolute barnburners against each other in CZW, but given their recent uniting, I doubt we'll get it.

As for Cheetahs idea of Tremont being a surprise and costing DJ, I not only like the idea but I think it could happen. wXw posted on their Facebook saying DJ Hyde had told them Tremont wasnt coming as he's been 'fired'. So he's obviously gonna' do some kind of run in there, so why not here?! Then they could have him vs DJ on Night 2 in some form of deathmatch

Ryder did cross my mind for the death matches but I thought probably not, as although he's had the matches with Clint I thought they were just for the sake of the fued rather than him being a death match worker, so I wasn't sure if he would want to be facing more death match guys. If he does then fair play.

I would also be very happy to see Jake vs Dave Crist but it wouldn't fit in with the storylines after they have had a bitter fued and only just reunited.

No idea why Cole isn't coming, I thought he would be nailed on after not being booked for PWG that weekend.

My thinking for the card from the names given was something like the following, I'm including Spud too to even up the numbers and although he isn't on the poster surely he is going to be there as he is an FCP regular(?).

DJ vs Trent

Masada vs Clint

MK vs Colon

Mastiff vs Greg

Irish Airbourne vs Hunters

Gresham and Brookes vs Ryder and Spud (?)

Trent and MK vs Irish Airbourne

DJ vs Clint

Masada vs Ryder

Spud vs Greg

Mastiff vs Colon

Brookes and Gresham vs Hunters

Van Walter is Austrian, not dutch...

I was talking about Emil Sitoci (spelling?).

Edit - Dan beat me to it.

Oh yeah, Emil was in the JR Heavyweight tournament wasn't he? Dunno how I forgot about him and his glittery spinning tombstones.

By the way, Richie. In case you haven't figured it out, I'm the Southern guy that drinks heavily with you at FCP shows

2 good matches for the Crist brothers.Is the team now definately called OI4K or is it still Irish Airbourne? As i thought OI4K was just the stable name for them and Sami as a trio rather than the tag name changing. Pretty minor point but just curious if anyone knows for certain. Not sure who the Hunters will face on night 2 though.One thing worth mentioning is now that we have found out that TNA are flying Spud and Marty off to America via Rev Pro it's looking a lot less likely that Spud will be available. Shame he wont be able to take part but I guess he has bigger things on his plate right now.

Archived