RevPro Uprising Weekender, October 13-14, Sittingbourne - TIX ON SALE

Andy

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Almost yeah. It's almost like they used your brain to book these cards :p

Little known fact, but that was how the boom runs for All Japan, ECW, 1997 WWF and 2006 ROH were booked. I tend not to take credit, as I don't wanna make a fuss but yeah Paul E, Baba-san, Vince and Gabe will all vouch for me.

I love it when promotions book all the matches you want to see!

I think Terry vs Sha could be a good shout, but are they doing that in IPW soon? I know it's not connected any more but wasn't sure if Rev Pro would want to try and do the match at a different time. I'd of thought Spud will be on there somewhere, possibly T-Bone, and after an impressive performance last time maybe Stixx too, although the latter 2 might struggle to fit on the card as it's already so loaded.

Maybe if we are having Sha vs Terry night one, Mastiff vs Spud / T-Bone. Then Shat Mastiff night 2 and have Terry vs one of the guys who goes out of the cruiser tournement.

meetandgreet.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM: www.revolutionprowrestling.com

With just over 2 weeks before the huge Uprising Weekender we can now announce a couple of events prior to each of the shows!

On night one, we will host a meet & greet session featuring El Generico, Jerry Lynn, Sami Callihan and the rest of the Revolution Pro roster. This will also be your first opportunity to see the new Revolution Pro belts up close and personal and maybe even get a photo with them!

On night two we will host a very special Q&A session with the same men as well as the likes of The Rockstar Spud & Party Marty Scurll who will be coming off the completion of their TNA bootcamp. The Q&A session will be hosted by Revolution Pro matchmaker Andy Quildan, who it

May well go along to both of those, certainly worth putting down a tenner for it as I doubt we will have anything else to do and will be around during the days. Always find the Q&A's a bit awkward and personally don't think I have ever asked a question at one...might give it a go though.

I take it you don't get early entry to the venue and get to take your seat? Given the finish times you get turfed out after and have to que again?

Also with the meet and greet, I noticed the "maybe get a photo with them", is this purely down to time constraints and the like or are you paying for admission and then talent will charge for photos ontop of this?

May well go along to both of those, certainly worth putting down a tenner for it as I doubt we will have anything else to do and will be around during the days. Always find the Q&A's a bit awkward and personally don't think I have ever asked a question at one...might give it a go though.

I take it you don't get early entry to the venue and get to take your seat? Given the finish times you get turfed out after and have to que again?

Also with the meet and greet, I noticed the "maybe get a photo with them", is this purely down to time constraints and the like or are you paying for admission and then talent will charge for photos ontop of this?

To begin with the Q&A will hopefully be informative and fun. It will be hosted by myself and I will be starting with a bit of announcement, I will also converse with each of the talent before we open up for questions! So hopefully you will get something from it regardless of what the questions from the audience are like although I'm sure they will be decent! If there's anything specific you would like discussing you can feel free to send through any questions or topics to andy@revolutionprowrestling.com

In regards to being turfed out I'm currently looking at possibilities. The plan at the moment looks to be to keep you guys in the bar area (depending on uptake) and bring you into the venue first, followed by those who have purchased tickets and then those who are buying on the door. The only way to guarantee where you will physically be sitting for both nights is by getting a front row or 2nd row seat!

The 'Maybe get a photo with them' was in reference to the new revolution pro belts not the talent. Of course you will have the opportunity to get photos with them!

Hope that answers all your questions, if you have any more please feel free to post them here :thumbsup:

mastiffsamuelstbonefrazier.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM: www.revolutionprowrestling.com

With just two weeks to go until Uprising we can announce the final match for night one; a contest that has HUGE title implications and even bigger implications for night 2 of the Uprising Weekender as in a heavyweight war you will see the combination of T-Bone & Undisputed British Heavyweight Champion Sha Samuels go up against the unlikely combo of ‘The Mean Machine’ Terry Frazier & ‘Big Bad’ Dave Mastiff in what promises to be a tag team war!

With matchmakers unable to decide between the two top contenders in the chase for heavyweight championship gold they have put fate in the hands of both Frazier & Mastiff as it has been decreed that should the combination emerge victorious in this tag team war then the man whom gains the winning fall will be handed a shot at champion Sha Samuels on night two for the British Heavyweight Championship.

Of course this wasn’t a stipulation that Samuels would agree to without throwing a stipulation in himself, giving the argument that it’s unfair that he will not be able to fully prepare for his opponent with only 24 hours notice and with RevPro officials understanding his argument they have granted him the stipulation that should the combination of himself & T-Bone be victorious then they will be in control of the fates of Frazier and Mastiff on night two as they will have the power to put them in ANY match of their choosing, with ANY stipulations they see fit.

All four men have agreed to the stipulations and know the consequences. This is as high stakes as they come. Will Mastiff & Frazier be able to work on the same page? How will they decided who takes winning fall should the opportunity arise? What on earth will T-Bone & Samuels (and indeed Rockstar Spud) have in mind for perennial thorns in their side Frazier & Mastiff should they emerge victorious?

One truly high stakes match up. One truly combustible situation. This is going to be epic!

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW FROM: www.revolutionprowrestling.com

Therefore the current cards for the Uprising Weekender looks as follows:

Night 1 - Saturday 13th October

Cruiserweight Contenders Semi Final 1

Paul Robinson vs Ashley Reed vs El Ligero

Undisputed British Tag Team Championship

Project Ego

Thank you for the answers Andy. I think we will give it a shot, cant complain for a tenner :thumbsup:

Nice looking final match for Night 1, hopefully setting up Mastiff's rightful rematch on Night 2. Mastiff has won me over massively over this year, from someone who in 2010 and most of last year couldn't stand him.

Archived