RevPro Uprising Weekender, October 13-14, Sittingbourne - TIX ON SALE

Andy

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Picked up my tickets to the meet and greet/Q&A today, really looking forward to this weekend now.

Any update on MK since he had to pull out of progress last night, what is his status for this event?

Just heard from MK he will be good to go :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Dr Reefer and the Hardcore Kid will be there for both nights. I'll be the short dude in the cowboy hat with a slightly shorter little dude on his arm if anyone wants to say hi.

Were you in a Dr Reefer t-shirt at the last show?

Dr Reefer and the Hardcore Kid will be there for both nights. I'll be the short dude in the cowboy hat with a slightly shorter little dude on his arm if anyone wants to say hi.

Yup, my mate made it for me.

• Paid Members

Yup, my mate made it for me.

Ah cool, I saw your username and then remembered the T-Shirt, we were sitting a few seats down from you.

With less than 5 days to go until Revolution Pro presents it's Uprising double shot weekender and some unfortunate news, we have to announce that featured star Sami Callihan is now injured and unfortunately out of the Uprising weekender. Semi regular Callihan informed us on recently that he was suffering from a number of injuries including a worrying knee injury, which had meant he had to cancel all his bookings in the USA for the foreseeable future, but he was determind to complete at this past Saturday's House of Hardcore show for Tommy Dreamer and the Uprising events this coming weekend. We had both hoped that his injury wasn't going to effect his UK dates but sadly it is serious enough for one of our more regular imports to be unable to appear.

This weekend's events are of the upmost of importance for us and from the start and even up until today we have been working on bringing in top level talents to this event and if possible, even more so to find an international replacement even at this late stage, from multiple time former TNA X-Division and Tag Team competitors to GHC World champions to Dragon Gate's finest have all been contacted and discussions have been excellent, however with scheduling and the short notice of this situation working against us we have been unable to secure someone from overseas as a like for like replacement for the injured Callihan. Despite this fact we are confident that while Callihan

While I'm as gutted as what you must be to lose such an amazing talent like Sami, I do have to admit that you've done very well with the replacement matches.

Lynn/Scurll in particular a match I was really disappointed that wasn't going to happen so I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this Lynn's final UK match.

• Paid Members

That's pretty crap for Spud to miss out on one of the main matches.

Also the Scurll vs Callihan rematch still needs to happen as soon as Rev Pro management can make it so.

Would have preferred Spud vs Lynn to be honest or Dar, seems RevPro is gonna be another continuation of handing all the big matches to Scurll. I would however still like to see the Scurll/Callihan rematch happen at some point for sure

Spud isn't impressed either.

Gutted to be losing Sami off the weekend, but injuries happen and you can't blame him for taking some time off if he needs it. Sami doesn't seem like the type who would cancel dates unless he really had to so I'm sure it's unavoidable.

Hopefully he will be back healthy and over soon so he can get his rematch with Marty.

Archived