RevPro Uprising Weekender, October 13-14, Sittingbourne - TIX ON SALE

Andy

With Spud getting bumped off, and the predictable Marty being given everything, along with Sami no longer being around... I'm not as up for this as I was when I paid for the tickets.

If anyone wants to buy GA tickets for the weekend at a slightly reduced price, I'll probably sell, as it'll save me

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it possible to purchase the meet and great/Q&A tickets on the Saturday?

I could do it over paypal in advance but think I'd rather pay cash in hand on the day if that's alright?

Yes that will be fine.

I don't get this Marty backlash. I get that we're all individuals who have our own opinions in regards to what works for us as wrestling fans, but you cannot deny that Marty not only busts his ass each and every single time no matter the match or opponent, but that he's usually involved in one of the best matches of the night.

But then I'm biased as I had Marty down as my #1 in the UKFF50. Personally between Spud/Lynn and Scurll/Lynn as Lynn's final UK match I would have gone with Scurll every single time for the fact that I feel Lynn/Scurll would deliver a better wrestling match and be an amazing send off for Lynn.

I think I'd be less bored of Marty if he didn't get booked to win every single match I seem to see.

Honestly, I think the last time I saw him lose was Progress Chapter One. Countless Southside matches, IPW... he even won at Fightclubpro

I think I'd be less bored of Marty if he didn't get booked to win every single match I seem to see.

Honestly, I think the last time I saw him lose was Progress Chapter One. Countless Southside matches, IPW... he even won at Fightclubpro

Didn't he lose at the last sittingbourne show?

Didn't he lose at the last sittingbourne show?

Yes he did... Twice!

I'm fine with the replacement match, and agree that Marty is a better final match for Jerry than Spud, but I am gutted that Sami/Marty isn't happening, as that was one of the matches I was most looking forward to. (And I didn't attend the Troxy show). Hopefully we can get it eventually if Marty isn't snatched away to TNA next year.

I don't get this Marty backlash. I get that we're all individuals who have our own opinions in regards to what works for us as wrestling fans, but you cannot deny that Marty not only busts his ass each and every single time no matter the match or opponent, but that he's usually involved in one of the best matches of the night.

But then I'm biased as I had Marty down as my #1 in the UKFF50. Personally between Spud/Lynn and Scurll/Lynn as Lynn's final UK match I would have gone with Scurll every single time for the fact that I feel Lynn/Scurll would deliver a better wrestling match and be an amazing send off for Lynn.

Totally agree, I'd of preffered Marty vs Sami to be happening, but since it can't I think putting Marty into the match with Jerry makes a lot of sense.

I'm sure Spud would have liked the opportunity to give Lynn his final match, but there is no doubt that Marty is probably a better fit for the type of match Jerry will want to go out with. This will just add further fuel to the already heated rivalry between Marty and Spud.

I noticed TNA are trying to play off and continue their rivalry that started in IPW, I'd hate for their big showdown match to come as a lower card match on a TNA show, where it probably wouldn't be appreciated when really it really should be main eventing in the company that has seen so much of the build taken place.

I noticed TNA are trying to play off and continue their rivalry that started in IPW, I'd hate for their big showdown match to come as a lower card match on a TNA show, where it probably wouldn't be appreciated when really it really should be main eventing in the company that has seen so much of the build taken place.

At a show last weekend, they more than hinted it would come in January at Wembley Arena for the live Impact

Not really a bad thing. One of the hottest feuds from the uk scene. Marty v Spud at Wembley Arena in front of 10,000 in I'm guessing a competitive match on Impact. Fuck me, let's see what they've got. There will be plenty of scope for continuation and if the oppotunity arises the 200 faithful in Sittingbourne will get their main event and their is the possibilty of considerably more interest. Not a bad thing for anyone. My only beef is no Jon Bon Jovi Spud didnkt use it at Progress(unsurprisingly), would have loved to see that entrance at Wembley.

Not really a bad thing. One of the hottest feuds from the uk scene. Marty v Spud at Wembley Arena in front of 10,000 in I'm guessing a competitive match on Impact. Fuck me, let's see what they've got. There will be plenty of scope for continuation and if the oppotunity arises the 200 faithful in Sittingbourne will get their main event and their is the possibilty of considerably more interest. Not a bad thing for anyone. My only beef is no Jon Bon Jovi Spud didnkt use it at Progress(unsurprisingly), would have loved to see that entrance at Wembley.

I know they were teasing that at Progress.

The idea of having it in front of that large crowd is great in theory, but I'm more bothered about what TNA will do with it. If they will allow the guys to put on the match that they would do in Sittingbourne, then it will be good. But if they send them out as as a dark match, give them 5 mins and limit what they can actually do it will be such a shame considering it could be the end of the fued as one of them is likely to be heading to their developmental immediately after. Hopefully TNA will do right by the fued, but I'm not sure they will.

I hope that they are able to blow off the fued at Sittingbourne before the TNA show, so will see a good end that will do them justice, even if the TNA match isn't what it should be.

An uprising is normally brought on by a series of unfortunate and unjust events and it would seem this Uprising is no different. After losing American Independent sensation Sami Callihan, Rev Pro scrambled to adjust the cards and turn a negative into a positive and as the dust settled a new, very unexpected twist of events has occurred. We were informed late last night but a disappointed Marty Scurll and a gleeful Rockstar Spud, that TNA Impact Wrestling have moved their scheduled filming of "TNA British Bootcamp" forward by a week, meaning that the original departure date of Sunday Oct 21st has now been superseded by their new flight details of Friday the 12th which means the unfortunate withdrawal of both competitors from this weekends double header.We were aware that filming was scheduled to be taking place the week after our events after an early postponement (explaining Scurlls absence and then reappearance at Progress Wrestling a few weeks back). However it would seem that at some point yesterday the decision was made for them to move the filming forward by a week to accommodate their appearance at the huge TNA Bound for Glory PPV this Sunday night. As disappointed as we are, we absolutely wish the best of luck in this huge opportunity for two of our breakout stars, who we are proud to have worked with since day 1, It is of course with regret that it has to have such an impact on our advertised card. Much of the day has been spent working, discussing and brainstorming on how to turn another negative into a positive and after much debate decided that the biggest way we can do that is by handing out opportunity as we have learnt time and time again it is those that make the most of these opportunities that historically last the distance.As a result, the following change has been made to Night 1:El Ligero, will step out of the opening three way match and will get a huge opportunity in the main event as he will go one on one with El Generico. The two have competed to critical acclaim in 2006 but both men have elevated their game in the past 6 years, This has to be without a doubt a must see, dream match.Which means, the opening three way will now be a rematch from a classic series of battles as for the very first time in Sittingbourne, you will see Ashley Reed & Paul Robinson go at it in singles competition, both men with a point to prove.Also The mini number 1 contenders cruiserweight tournament has been put on hold to provide the main event match although all 6 mens performances will be judged across the weekend and a decision will be made as to who will face Marty Scurll for Cruiserweight Gold at Friday November 16th

Fucking hell, what ELSE can happen to this show now!?Still, I was a big fan of the previous Ligero/Generico matches in 1PW and both have become so much better wrestlers in that time frame.Also very happy with Dar/Lynn.Night 2 is going to be wild with all the changes.

Archived