RevPro Uprising Weekender, October 13-14, Sittingbourne - TIX ON SALE

Andy

However, I'm not complaining, as smart money would be on Sami picking El Generico as Marty's opponent given their history.

That's what I'd be thinking. I'm at a loss as to who Marty would pick. If he were to pick Spud, while Sami would be willing to fuck Spud up, Spud would have no intentions on making life any easier for Marty.I'm gonna guess the big Marty/Spud match could happen in December, but then I was sure Zack made his intentions known for The LDR's to try and reclaim the tag belts by the end of the year.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick question while I'm on: I see that the next IPW:UK show has Sha Samuels defending the British championship. Where do things stand with the titles? If Leroy beats him for the belt does that mean he's champion at RevPro or is it just a starting point for both companies that can diverge from now on?

According to the write up, Marty Scurll's match on Night 2 is for the British Cruiserweight Title, so I would guess the safe money is on Sha being champion of both companies seperately. But Andy may be able to clarify that

Just a quick question while I'm on: I see that the next IPW:UK show has Sha Samuels defending the British championship. Where do things stand with the titles? If Leroy beats him for the belt does that mean he's champion at RevPro or is it just a starting point for both companies that can diverge from now on?

According to the write up, Marty Scurll's match on Night 2 is for the British Cruiserweight Title, so I would guess the safe money is on Sha being champion of both companies seperately. But Andy may be able to clarify that

That would be correct. Whilst we recognise the championship history moving forward our championships will be completely separate so regardless of what happens between Sha & Leroy Sha Samuels is still our British Heavyweight Champion. I hope that clears it up for you :thumbsup:

I'm surprised London Riots are up for this match after the beating The Hooligans gave them at the last show. The brain buster on the floor was right in front of us, I was amazed the London Riots lad could get up and walk after that!

For Pick Your Poison I'm guessing Marty vs Generico and Sami vs Mastiff Or Marty vs Spud and Sami vs Generico either way would be a good combination.

Anyone found any good hotel deals yet?

Not really, I have been looking around for the Saturday night, sittingbourne is fairly useless, I found a cheapish guest house in gravesend (

martygenerico.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM: www.revolutionprowrestling.com

Sami Callihan has made his choice, and given us the go ahead to announce whom he has decided will face Marty Scurll on Saturday October 13th on Night 1 of the huge Uprising weekender.

Callihan will himself reveal his reasons why in due course, but today we can exclusively announce that in a rematch from one of 2011

Archived