RevPro Uprising Weekender, October 13-14, Sittingbourne - TIX ON SALE

Andy

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it looks likely that if you can get Doug as well that the ten year anniversary of Williams/Lynn will be done on the Saturday, but I really hope Lynn faces Marty Scurll on the Sunday.

Always love seeing Sami so very happy to see him on the card. Don't know who I'd have him face seen as he's already faced Dar, Zack and Scurll. I know it's happened twice, but I still haven't seen Sami vs Mastiff.....

Out of curiosity what time will the show run on the Sunday? Depending on the time may make the difference between which day I go! Cheers

Saturday is doors 6.00pm Showtime 6.30pm Saturday doors 5.00 showtime 5.30pm

We will be doing everything we can to make both shows can't miss! :thumbsup:

generico.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM: www.revolutionprowrestling.com

This past Sunday it was announced that joining Jerry Lynn & Sami Callihan at Revolution Pro: Uprising will be a man who steals the show each and every time he steps into the squared circle, non-other than 'The Generic Luchadore' EL GENERICO! . Fans of Revolution Pro will remember his last appearance in Sittingbourne an epic contest with 'Party' Marty Scurll that is still talked about to this day as one of the finest matches to ever take place on these shores. With El Generico you know exactly what to expect: Pro wrestling at its best and you can bet that come Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th October Sittingbourne will be getting just that!

uprisingmatch1.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM: www.revolutionprowrestling.com

The first contest signed for Revolution Pro Wrestling: Uprising has been signed and what a contest it is!

This past Sunday we witnessed the crowning of brand new tag team champions, Martin Kirby and Kris Travis: Project Ego. As Travis cashed in his Money In The Bank Briefcase and the pair dethroned the most dominant tag team of the last decade The Leaders of The New School.

If Ego, who earlier in the evening picked up a (controversial) victory over the only team to hold a pinfall victory over them, The Hooligans thought they had cleared out the tag team division on route to the gold, they can think again as on Saturday October 13th they will face the ultimate challenge.

There was only one team that came close to threatening The Leaders reign of dominance in the tag team division over the past four years. That team, teamed together on a full time basis more than any tag team in America or Europe, they knew each other inside out and worked like a well oiled machine. That team were the only team up until this past Sundays Summer Sizzler to hold a victory of Scurll & Sabre and at one point there was a very legitimate claim that they were indeed the best tag team in the world.

The team we are of course talking about is Robbie Dynamite and Mikey Whiplash, The All Stars and on Saturday October 13th they return to Sittingbourne!

With Dynamite having taken a considerable amount of time from the ring he returns refreshed and in the best shape of his life and on Saturday October 13th both Whiplash and Dynamite have promised that Sittingbourne will see

My dream matches would be Lynn vs Marty, Generico vs Zack but to be fair the 3 imports you have are all amazing and whoever you put them with they will have great matches. Sami in particular probably doesn't have loads of obvious first time dream matches left to have, but any rematch he has would be awesome.nIt might be unlikely but I would be very happy if we got Sami vs Generico!

We haven't seen Lion Kid on a show in a while and Haskins wasn't on the last show either, I'm always happy to see either of them booked.

I imagine we will probably have both Zack and Marty in singles matches, (if Zack is even around at the time) but I'd be interested in seeing LDRS vs Hooligans or LDRS vs Ego at some point.

Zack is in Japan until December so will not be available for this show.

Ego vs All Stars is a PERFECT start to the card. I'm sure I said I wanted to see Ego vs All Stars while the All Stars were running rampant in the tag division so I am dead happy to see this match is coming to fruition.

I am torn. I want to see Scurll vs Spud. But then I also want to see Scurll take on Lynn & Generico on back to back nights.

Mastiff vs Generico could have won the fans vote in July...... Just saying.

I really want to see Spud vs Marty in a TLC match to play off their feud and Spud's TLC history (Whats Dragon Phoenix up to these days?). I know it means some UK talent won't get additional exposure and experience but if Doug is not avaliable for the Jerry Lynn rematch I would love to see Generico v. Callihan v. Lynn in a three way dance. Has Jerry ever wrestled either of those guys before? If not this then either Generico or Jerry v. Noam Dar would continue his breakout year. I was also thinking there might be a no 1 contenders match on the Saturday between Frazier and Mastiff to decide who gets a shot at Sha's title on Sunday. I hope Mikey Whiplash incorporates some of his ICW style into the All Stars.

Archived