RevPro Uprising Weekender, October 13-14, Sittingbourne - TIX ON SALE

Andy

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, didn't see that coming but it's a fantastic looking match.Hope Dave gets his shot on the Sunday as I was looking forward to that at Extreme Measures. Also hope that Dave gets his title shot at Sha on the Saturday, potentially making this a title match on the Sunday.

Just a quick update: there's just 8 front row seats left for night 2 (a few more for night 1) so if you are after front row seats I strongly recommend you get them ASAP!

All tickets ordered have been packaged and will be posted first thing tomorrow... more match updates coming sooooon! :thumbsup:

Ordered! I thought I was gonna be okay nearer to the end of the month but that lit a fire under my ass.

Make that 7 left for night 2!

-Edit- I'm not going to shamelessly bump the thread but we have 5 front rows left for the Sunday now... so if you want them get them quick!!!

Great new match announcement. You can't ever go wrong with Dar and Gresh, and really glad to see Lion Kid on Rev Pro / IPW again, he has been great every time I've seen him since the last DGUK shows, but have been disappointed not to see him on as many Sittingbourne shows as I imagined.

Lynn vs Haskins would also be the match I'd most like to see. Allmark is someone I think is quite under rated and could also be worth a shout for Jerry. And obviously MK would be someone I would love to see brought in on these shows and although I wouldn't expect him to walk straight in to face Jerry, I certainly wouldn't complain if he did. Andy book MK the guy is every bit as good as the hype and made for Rev Pro!

Mastiff vs Sha is another match I can see being on night one, with the winner facing Walter on night 2.

Then depending on who goes through on night one you have a selection of of guys available for Generico or Lynn. My personal choice on night 2 would be a final of Dar vs Ligs, Generico vs Haskins, with Lynn vs Lion Kid. Or maybe Generico vs whoever world champ is?

So many exciting combinations, going to be a great couple of days.

I don't know if that is the case. RevPro and IPW:UK do run as separate bodies yes with RevPro taking Sittingbourne and announcing a show in Cambridge showing expansion to be a key goal along with continuing the use of imports. IPW:UK looks to be remaining in Kent and focusing solely on the British guys and also helping train and build their new future guys.

Side note, got my tickets today so thank you very much for the prompt delivery.

Maybe I have missed something here but I wondered if Andy or anyone else could clear things up...

Would I be right in thinking that Andy has now severed his ties with IPW:UK?

Yes that would be correct, but don't expect any changes our end still the same great crew and team that put together, promoted & financed every IPW:UK show over the past 4 years aside from the events in Swanley, the show in Peterborough & the 2 cancelled Crawley dates.

I go into a bit more detail in a recent interview with IndyCorner here: http://theindycorner.podbean.com/2012/09/1...4-andy-quildan/

We still have a focus on the future of the business with our Portsmouth training school at the moment running two classes a week with more classes to be added shortly.

As far as the shows go we have a commitment to producing the highest calibre shows, with the best production values possible, using the absolute best talent available to us from not just around the UK but from Europe and the rest of the world as we look to deliver pro wrestling at its best!

408387_314677901963614_1993962254_n.jpg

Sad to report that Jonathan Gresham is out of the Cruiserweight 3 way... but never fear because where there's a spot there's an opportunity. Find out who will get that opportunity later on tonight!

Hoping for either MK McKinnan or Mark Andrews personally.

In regards to the first three-way, a nice little bit of hype would be to put their 2005 match up online to wet peoples appetites :p

Archived