RevPro Uprising Weekender, October 13-14, Sittingbourne - TIX ON SALE

Andy

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a Travel Lodge in Medway which is 5 miles from Sittingbourne off the M2 so you'd have to take a taxi. There are two Premier Inn's on the A2 that are less than 15-20 minutes away. So sorry but there are none really in walk able distance.

Been thinking long and hard about what I'd like the cards to look like. I'm thinking something like:

Night 1

Sha Samuels & T-Bone vs Terry Frazier & Dave Mastiff

Tag Title match - Project Ego vs The All Stars

Cruiserweight Title match - Marty Scurll vs Rockstar Spud (potential main event really)

El Generico vs Noam Dar

Jerry Lynn vs Doug Williams

Sami Callihan vs Mark Haskins

The Hooligans vs The London Riots

Night 2

Cruiserweight Title match - Marty Scurll (if still champ) vs Sami Callihan

Undisputed Heavyweight Title match - Sha Samuels vs Terry Frazier (Sha's reign of terror comes to an end, but I don't foresee a long title reign for Terry)

Tag Title match - Project Ego vs The Hooligans

Jerry Lynn vs Noam Dar

El Generico vs Dave Mastiff

Doug Williams vs Mark Haskins

• Paid Members
Is Sittingbourne train station close to the venue ?

Looks like it's going to be a great show. :thumbsup:

Yep the train station is literally a 5 minute walk from the venue :thumbsup:

Really, really easy to find.

Come out of the station via the main exit, and cross both the parallel roads running outside (note: they are two separate 2-way roads, not a single dual carriageway, as I finally managed to remember after a couple of years of nearly DYING each time I visited the town...). Walk past Blockbusters and the entrance to a shopping centre on the left, and you'll come through a passage onto the main high street. Turn left on the high street, then almost immediately right at the bank. The venue is straight ahead, past the public toilets and car park (opposite the police station).

On another note, I'm just catching up on all this name-change business. Isn't Revolution Pro Wrestling, and the abbreviation RevPro, also the name of a Southern California wrestling promotion (Super Dragon, Scorpio Sky, etc)?

I haven't bothered coming along to the last couple of Sittingbourne shows, partially because this year they always seem to fall on Bank Holiday weekends when "real life" stuff usually comes first, but also in part because all the Sittingbourne shows have started to all feel exactly the same over the last year and I've been losing interest in them. This weekender, however, looks set to be a great occasion, and I'm already looking forward to heading back down. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Isn't that Pro Wrestling Revolution?

No, that's another one again.

Looking it up, it seems the SoCal one might not be up and running anymore, actually. I remember they were the main promotion running out there at one point, before PWG took off. I also recall Super Dragon might have been representing Revolution Pro in the famous 2001 King of Indies tournament (the show which was effectively the catalyst for ROH being created).

Is Sittingbourne train station close to the venue ?

Looks like it's going to be a great show. :thumbsup:

Yep the train station is literally a 5 minute walk from the venue :thumbsup:

Really, really easy to find.

Come out of the station via the main exit, and cross both the parallel roads running outside (note: they are two separate 2-way roads, not a single dual carriageway, as I finally managed to remember after a couple of years of nearly DYING each time I visited the town...). Walk past Blockbusters and the entrance to a shopping centre on the left, and you'll come through a passage onto the main high street. Turn left on the high street, then almost immediately right at the bank. The venue is straight ahead, past the public toilets and car park (opposite the police station).

On another note, I'm just catching up on all this name-change business. Isn't Revolution Pro Wrestling, and the abbreviation RevPro, also the name of a Southern California wrestling promotion (Super Dragon, Scorpio Sky, etc)?

I haven't bothered coming along to the last couple of Sittingbourne shows, partially because this year they always seem to fall on Bank Holiday weekends when "real life" stuff usually comes first, but also in part because all the Sittingbourne shows have started to all feel exactly the same over the last year and I've been losing interest in them. This weekender, however, looks set to be a great occasion, and I'm already looking forward to heading back down. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the directions that really helps alot. My first show in Broxbourne and have just brought my train tickets from London to Broxbourne and it was only

Archived