Rats, Ribs, Bondage & Blowjobs

britishwrestlinglegends

We all know that wrestling can be a very dirty business, So lets dig the dirt! All stories count whether you were actually involved or have heard secondhand rumours.

OK this is only supposed to be a bit of fun! So can we have a code of conduct were we do not mention names or give big clues to protect the identity of the guilty.

Allow me to start the ball rolling:

A very famous wrestler from the WOS era arrived at a venue expecting to be arrested before the night was out. His crime was have a drug fueled session of very rough sex with a married woman in a nearyby hotel. On leaving the hotel, He forgot to untie his lover from the bed after elbowdropping her of the top of a wardrobe.

Assuming she would eventually be found by hotel staff, He feared she would claim to have been kidnapped as to avoid detection from her husband.

• Paid Members
We all know that wrestling can be a very dirty business, So lets dig the dirt! All stories count whether you were actually involved or have heard secondhand rumours.

OK this is only supposed to be a bit of fun! So can we have a code of conduct were we do not mention names or give big clues to protect the identity of the guilty.

A very famous wrestler from the WOS era arrived at a venue expecting to be arrested before the night was out. His crime was have a drug fueled session of very rough sex with a married woman in a nearyby hotel. On leaving the hotel, He forgot to untie his lover from the bed after elbowdropping her of the top of a wardrobe.

Assuming she would eventually be found by hotel staff, He feared she would claim to have been kidnapped as to avoid detection from her husband.

He forgot to untie the lover, but had the mental faculties to scale a wardrobe and execute an elbow drop? This can't be true! :p

He forgot to untie the lover, but had the mental faculties to scale a wardrobe and execute an elbow drop? This can't be true! :p

Don't sack the messenger! I was not in the hotel room, But am lucky enough to know a lot of people within wrestling. Most of which i would not class as bullshitters. Perhaps he nailed the big elbow & the momentum took him towards the door? This character was legendary with the ladies, All the stories i have heard can't all be lies.

• Paid Members
What about Brent Heart :crazy: shagging a Bella?

Truth or Bullshit?

Of course its true. 99% of women in wrestling are slags. The fact there is a womens division to start with is because Vince Russo fancied Sable and Jackie Moore sucked every cock with a bellend on it. The rest of them followed on from then. You hear stories of Vince fingering Ashley in the creative meetings room, all those women Batista shagged and subsequently got them sacked, Christy Hemme going from a highly pushed act to being released because SOMETHING happened backstage she refused, John Cena smashed the pasty of Mickie James as Kenny cried, Johnny Ace wanking over the Littlewoods catalog and then hiring them by giving an agency a spunk stained picture of who he wants to hire next.

Not saying I believe the above, but wrestling has long been noted for the women doing ungodly things to get to the top. Kelly Kelly and the Bellas the most noted modern offenders. Its like Konnan says, "these bitches have to pay dues to get their positions if you know what I mean". I think I know what he means!

• Paid Members
Fuck sake Gladstone. I've got an early night and won't be in the house untill Sunday morning.

Cunt.

How do you think I feel, I was going to watch Death Wish again tonight!

These 2 drew my attention:

9. A coked up Kerry and Kevin were once playing with a saw blade in the back hallways at the sportatorium. Kerry saw a cat, so he threw the saw blade at the cat, killing it.

10. Kerry Von Erich sees a cat in the All Japan lockerroom. He decides to put the iron claw on it, killing the poor kitty.

The Von Erichs really had a huge problem with cats didn't they.

Archived