Celebrity Big Brother 2012

Bus Surfer

• Paid Members

I haven't seen any of the series that just ended, but I hear it was largely a shit resemblance of a Holly Oaks/TOWIE type abortion, which doesn't bode well. The celeb version can sometimes provide some great viewing though.Rumours-

Cheryl FergisonSoap actress Cheryl, famous for playing the late Heather Trott in BBC One soap Eastenders, is said to have agreed to a

• Paid Members

Would be interested to know the ratings this pulled? Surely this show is on it's last legs. Please, please be the last season. It's hard enough to sift through the vast amount of shit on Facebook and Twitter without this disaster of a show contributing.

I don't know what astounds me more... The fact this still exists or the fact that people still watch it. It never seems to end. There's always a new series straight after the last one finishes.

And the fact that The Mole hasn't returned makes it even fucking worse.

Would be interested to know the ratings this pulled? Surely this show is on it's last legs. Please, please be the last season. It's hard enough to sift through the vast amount of shit on Facebook and Twitter without this disaster of a show contributing.

It's called a series you dick-splash.

• Paid Members

It's called a series you dick-splash.

Don't watch much British TV so said season off-the-cuff, my sincerest apologies. Not a fan of Americanisms myself.

• Paid Members
The only thing more boring than the show are the people that complain about it, every single time it starts.

Yep. It's on Channel fucking 5, its not like anybody is watching that channel any other time.

I haven't watched any BB since the second C5 celebrity one, but I enjoyed it when I watched it.

• Paid Members

Am I right in thinking Big Brother had Dog signed and then he wasnt granted release into the country, so the agency in the United States had a list of like The Situation, Jim Duggan and the bad guy from The Karate Kid, and said "pick which one you fancy", so they did a straight swap. Seemed odd that not one rumour got out about the Situation being there and he's in it.

Not complaining, though. He seems a sound lad. I might go back to my deep dark past for this series. Back in 2004/05, I'd come in from a night out and during the early hours of the morning, I'd knock one out over some Big Brother lass pissing about in the pool. If Colleen Nolan gets her lallies out, I might have to go Old School.

Surely I'm not the only one watching this? MC Harvey has to be the biggest dickhead walking the planet. He just nominated some girl by saying "if you are in celebrity Big Brother, I think you have to have some talent". Well why is he in there? Then he's all over some mannequin who used to go out with Simon Cowell and its just "she's isn't going to fuck you Harvey". She isn't. Why waste energy on it when she isn't interested, you spanner. She's been with Simon Cowell. She's been with millionaires who by her shit. She isn't going to shag you.

Not complaining, though. He seems a sound lad.

Definitely. I'm only watching it for him and Martin Kemp, not arsed about the others. My favourite moment so far is during the launch show, a few moments after Julian Clary entered, they cut to Situation who's expression just said 'who the fuck is this cunt?'

Jersey Shore is fucking huge in America, surely he's one of the biggest international stars they have ever had?

I always thought Dennis Rodman was a big star for the show but you're right in saying that Jersey Shore is huge. I dont think the other housemates realise how big it actually is. There does always seem to be one star that seems bigger than the others, Michael Madsen last year, Vinnie Jones, etc.

The reason it keeps going now is because Five get moderately good ratings out of it, and they can fill a lot of their schedule. Its pretty much where once very popular shows go once the ratings drop and the big three dont want them any more (Robot Wars?, Home and Away etc.)

Archived