Celebrity Big Brother 2012

Bus Surfer

• Paid Members
Has anybody told The Situation yet that there's a shit British ripoff of his show?

Yep, Rhian told him they get fully fucked on camera which is a bit of a exaggeration.

I can't believe they got him to be fair. I think he as recently had problems with drugs and drink though so maybe that was a reason.

• Paid Members

My thoughts of tonights episode:

-That Jasmines a bitch isn't she? She's a horrible person as well. She was in tears when she was put up for eviction because she thought she had "eliminated her negative character flaws". Obviously not. She's a terrible, terrible person. She's gone.

-Danica's odds are currently at 4/7 for the Ian Big Brother Wankathon 2012.

-Shame there are no longer any chickens in the Big Brother House. I'd have liked to have the return of Margery to peck MC Harvey eyes out.

-Prince Romeo seems alright, if not incredibly boring. Boring usually means he'll be in there until the end as well.

-Bet Lynch is quite funny as it happens. Still got my fingers crossed for a Barrymore style breakdown halfway through, but she's on form at the minute. Her language is hilarious.

-The Situation is still doing himself a lot of favours by being a top bloke. He's going to shag Danica as well, the lucky bastard.

-I can't actually judge if Rhian is sound or not, because my eyes are planted firmly on her knockers every time she's gets a bit of airtime.

-Martin Kemp isn't on it much, but when he is he seems a super sound guy. In the words of Lord Alfred Hayes, he's probably the odds on favourite to win the whole caboodle.

-Julian Clarey must not be very interesting in real life because he's never on it. And when he is he isn't very funny or noteworthy. Which means he'll be there at the end.

-Colleen seems nice. I'll make a better judgement on this if she "does a Denise" and get pissed and whips them out for the lads.

-There is a small Turkish man who says he's represented Team GB at the Olympics this year. Can't understand a word he's saying.

-Samantha Brick has turned face by the looks of it. And she seems genuine. Fancy that.

-Fat Heather seems to have wasted up her BB privileges. She started off well, but now she's at the back of the queue. There are bigger characters in the hiz-ouse and she'll probably have to wait until people get chucked out for her to be back in the spotlight.

Good show so far. Nothing will ever top Rodzillia throwing it down nWo style with George Galloway and Barrymore, a few years back. That was the measuring stick. Unless we see pussy and MC Harvey receiving a headbutt, this show wont get near that.

• Paid Members
I can't believe they got him to be fair. I think he as recently had problems with drugs and drink though so maybe that was a reason.

I believe Jersey Shore ended/cancelled after the last series, so he's in his final minutes of fame now. Time to collect as much money as possible before retirement.

UK CBB is ideal actually. He can demand big money and if he does anything stupid most of his family and fellow countrymen will never see it.

I believe Jersey Shore ended/cancelled after the last series, so he's in his final minutes of fame now. Time to collect as much money as possible before retirement.

Nah, theres another season starting October.

They've finished filming the season though and rumour is its the last season with snooki, situation and co.

• Paid Members
-That Jasmines a bitch isn't she? She's a horrible person as well. She was in tears when she was put up for eviction because she thought she had "eliminated her negative character flaws". Obviously not. She's a terrible, terrible person. She's gone.

She's the typical "give it but can't take it" character that they get most years. She woke up in the morning, saying she was looking forward to nomination so she could stir some shit up, and as soon as it didn't go her way, she's bawling her eyes out and saying that her life's been ruined. Silly bitch. She's fucking munting as well.

She's basically Craig from series 6.

• Paid Members

The Bully Express continued rolling on today. She's moved on to that Rhian now. Had her in tears. Three days left of this before she exits the house. She seems unstable. I wouldnt be surprised if Martin Kemp ends up hitting her with an ashtray. He's such a cool fucker, I'm sure the 8 people (including me) watching Channel 5 every night would turn a blind eye to the murder.

• Paid Members
MC Harvey has to be the biggest dickhead walking the planet. He just nominated some girl by saying "if you are in celebrity Big Brother, I think you have to have some talent".

He's clearly never watched it, has he?

-Danica's odds are currently at 4/7 for the Ian Big Brother Wankathon 2012.

I expect to be notified if any of the boys drunkenly admit to knocking one out when she was on Elite.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived