Raw 13/08/12 Discussion

NEWM

HBK's being made to look like he needs protected though which I think is a bit weird considering he's meant to be the showstopper, best in-ring wrestler of all time etc etc.

He's not been a wrestler in over two years and he has a maniac Brock Lesnar on his tail. It's not really as simple as you make out.

I know what your saying but I think theve made hbk look like abit of a mug.

Michaels has never been scared of anyone so why has he started now?

My money's on hbk to cost Lesnar the match with a sweet chin music!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I know what your saying but I think theve made hbk look like abit of a mug.

Michaels has never been scared of anyone so why has he started now?

My money's on hbk to cost Lesnar the match with a sweet chin music!

Why wouldnt they make him look like a mug? What are they protecting him for? He's retired, so it doesnt matter if he's sent out as bait for this angle. Michaels being fodder is what he should do. He's got kids and a wife. If I was in his situation, I wouldnt want trouble either. His commitments are different from when he was a regular on the roster. His character has probably grown accustomed to the family life.

I just haven't been convinced about michaels as the mug.

For me personally I'd have had michaels not running scared of Brock.brock could of still taken him out without michaels acting like he was terrified. Brocks already over as a monster.

I understand the point about him being retired and that but I just think the Shawn michaels character has never been portrayed as a scardey cat so I don't think it's needed now.

The go home show of Raw did a 2.8. The lowest 3 hour Raw ever I believe. Thats 1997 level viewership. A rotten number for a go home show. Nobody is buying SummerSlam.

I will. So you're wrong. As usual.

Blimey. Do people really still give a shit about the ratings? I get what it means to advertisers, but it represents the actual number of people watching less than ever. In 1997 no one was watching the show on youtube or .com.

If you feel the need to find out what the rating was then I dunno why you're watching, what difference does it make to you?

• Paid Members
If you feel the need to find out what the rating was then I dunno why you're watching, what difference does it make to you?

I'm not watching. I watch for a bit and usually end up turning it off. I'm posting information on a message board. Not the most alien concept in the world. Posting that information is all I have to contribute to the thread, because three hours of Raw isn't something thats thrilling me if I'm honest. And judging by this weeks viewership, I'm not the only one.

Also your viewership is based on ratings. If ratings didn't matter, angles wouldn't get stopped, pushes wouldn't get put on hold and nobody would be fired.

Archived