Sign in to follow this  
Chest Rockwell

Video artwork

uninvited.jpg

Probably would have been a better idea not to put a picture of the imp/demon/thing on the back cover. Maybe some woman in a bikini holding a gun (it must happen at some point in the movie).

No girls with machine guns. the best we get is a hint of side boob :(

That one for The Uninvited is fantastic. These are really great, Surf, great reading, too.

http://veehd.com/video/4551697_Uninvited-1988

Apparently its a Mutant Cat. Im off to watch it now

Awesome! Report back!

Its shit. Its a cat within a cat. It does have George Kennedy in it though (the cat kills him :( )

Just to add something. The skull on the front of the boat design is a classic.

4871_korabl-prizrak_or_ghost-ship_1024x768_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

deathship.jpg

Edited by chokeout

Thanks to Gladstone for linking to this thread in that other video shop one, reminds me that I saw this artwork for the new Arnie film the other day and thought it was a really nice throwback -

the-last-stand-nycc_thumb%255B1%255D.png

By all accounts it really doesn't match the tone of the film, but whatever...

This gave me an idea for a thread, is there any interest in an 'alternative' artwork thread? For example, everyone is familar with the Robocop cover art:

220px-Robocop_film.jpg

But i'd not seen this one until recently.

robocop-poster1.jpg

I'm really interested in that sort of thing and i'm sure you guys would have some belting examples.

Just in case, here's an on topic contribution

Robocop_Turkish-1-500x735.jpg

This gave me an idea for a thread, is there any interest in an 'alternative' artwork thread?

I think that's a great idea for a thread and might tie in with one that I was going to make about fan made music videos and even film trailers.

I've just discovered the existance of this. This is exactly the kind of cover that would have ensnared me, that my Mum would have discouraged me from renting, and I would have fantasised about how great it must be until I was old enough to rent it myself.

No guns, but surfboard, bikini, and lame joke on the cover.

Surf2theendofthetrilogy.jpg

Edited by bAzTNM#1 Fan

Sign in to follow this