King Mo

G-Unit

• Paid Members

Yeah I hope they don't rush him into it too fast but I think he is willing to learn everything and work his way up

It's TNA. Do you really think they're going to bide them time with someone they've signed as a big name

• Paid Members

Yeah I hope they don't rush him into it too fast but I think he is willing to learn everything and work his way up

It's TNA. Do you really think they're going to bide them time with someone they've signed as a big name

• Paid Members

I'd say he's a bigger name in Japan than anywhere else, he made most of his fame fighting there or so i remember. He seemed a bit of a big deal there before i pretty much stopped watching MMA.

Its not about him being a big star though. Spike wants to mold him into being someone they've created as a cross over into both their MMA and their wrestling show. Once Bellator starts on Spike in 2013, they are hoping that he will be an established part of one of their top TV shows (Impact) already. King Mo vs Kurt Angle will probably be the first program as well (which will be class, no doubt). Its more to benefit Spike overall and get Bellator off to a good start than to do much for TNA.

Oh, not on his kind of level. From what i've seen of Sapp he's a shit pro wrestler but he sure has the look.Also, i didn't even know Bellator was on Spike to be fair as i haven't watched it since it was on EPSN or TNA for ages.

Archived