King Mo

G-Unit

Going off-topic, but whenever someone starts a topic and just puts a wrestler's name in the title, I immediately think they've died. :/

I hadn't heard of King Mo before all this. At first, when I heard his name, I honestly thought people were meaning Sir Mo.If only......

• Paid Members

What do you guys make of TNA signin King Mo and where would you put him in the promotion?

OVW probably.I know he's a big wrestling fan and WWE were interested in him before he got into MMA but, still, if they rush him onto TV before he's ready he'll absolutely die on his arse.

• Paid Members

Yeah I hope they don't rush him into it too fast but I think he is willing to learn everything and work his way up

It's TNA. Do you really think they're going to bide them time with someone they've signed as a big name

• Paid Members

Going off-topic, but whenever someone starts a topic and just puts a wrestler's name in the title, I immediately think they've died. :/

I hadn't heard of King Mo before all this. At first, when I heard his name, I honestly thought people were meaning Sir Mo.
Balls, I was thinking of Sir Mo. I would've started watching TNA for that. :(

• Paid Members

He looks good and he talks a good game. And the one thing he has above all the former WWE talent and celebrity appearances is that Spike TV and Bellator have a hand in how they want him to be portrayed. I cant see King Mo turning up and feuding with Eric Young. And since he's carrying an injury, they won't and can't rush him onto TV. So I think they'll have him in OVW for a while until he's ready. Spike wants him to be a cross over star to help raise the awareness of both Bellator and TNA, so they will demand they get this right.It'll be interesting to see either way. And if King Mo is a success ... BRING IN KIMBO, DIXIE!!!11111Actually, I think they should get rid of the whole TNA roster and do a UWFI style promotion. Kimbo, King Mo, Bob Sapp, Tank Abbott, Don Frye, I think Shamrocks still alive. Bobby Lash ... actually fuck that idea off, then.

Archived