UFC 148: Silva vs. Sonnen II Thread

The Natural

Who wins and how?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
The suspense is fucking killing me!!!!

Ha, and me. I'm gonna have to get off here in a bit and do something to pass the time. Talking about it on here isn't making the waiting any easier.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The shirt Rogan wore during the weigh ins yesterday. I must have it. Not Rogans it won't fit me. One in my size.

I have no concept of how to make Twitter do what I want it to.

• Paid Members

Off the subject of Joe Rogan's wardrobe for a sec

Imagine if that shouldersmack had cut Chael? Depending on the severity of it they very well might have had to cancel the fight. Disaster. Thank fuck it didn't happen.

• Paid Members

Thanks Jim.

Lots of cool shirts. American though.Have you ordered from them before?

Thats the weigh ins again. Check out Rogans shirt. Plus Sonnen checking his jaw at the end. Also Arianne making faces at Chael.

• Paid Members

Well, was supposed to be going round my mate's house to watch this but he's had to pull out. Still, I'm not letting it get me down. Beer, chocolate, Ice Cream and crisps are stacked in and ready! Just as well I had a serious work out this afternoon!!

The missus is on a night shift tonight so I'm going to finish watching the men's doubles at wimbledon, have a sleep, then watch MMA LIVE then the countdown show followed by the prelims.

There simply has not been a fight in MMA history that has me this pumped, not even Lesnar's.

• Paid Members

Good god I cannot wait. Almost wish I was staying up but I'm recording it and having some mates round tomorrow. Cannot WAIT. Staying the fuck off the internet all day tomorrow.

Looking forward to this now. It's gonna be an epic night. My predictions - Tito goes out on a high by destroying Forrest, Silva breaks Sonnen's face inside the first 10 minutes

Archived