Raw Discussion 12th March 2012

tiger_rick

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone mentioned that they are doing The Rock Concert 3 tonight. Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Triple H are also on apparently. Should be a cracker.

As well as a John Cena rap segment, it was announced on WWE.com so no spoilers. I'm really looking forward to it all.

• Paid Members

Shawn's got some balls if he plans on showing up anywhere near HHH tonight. He's been due a Pedigree for about a year now, surely Hunter's composure's close to being blown?

The Rock segment has the potential to be absolutely fantastic and the moment the real Rock shows up, or we could get "Dwayne Johnson presents TwitterPalooza!"

• Paid Members
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk2bDiXDezI that's the first Rock concert, it is hilariously brilliant. Never been a Rock fan but that really is great TV, if The Rock can get anything close to that tonight then it could be a hell of a show, but watching that back there's a huge difference between that witty guy and the Dwayne, Twitter etc Rock we've seen in recent weeks.

• Paid Members

Loved the Rock Concerts before, but I'm expecting this one will be naff and packed full of TRENDZ~. Hoping to be proven wrong. Either way, please GOD let Rock and Cena come to blows this week. #bootsactually2assesnotjustverbally

• Paid Members

We've had finishing moves already. I want it to have more heat than that. They can tell me they hate each other, and it'll work for a while, but we need to be shown it too. They need some brawling to take it to the next level. Even if it's just a couple of punches each then they get pulled apart, fine. I don't want them to bloody each other for a month in advance of the match, like HHH and HBK did. Teasing some action then snatching it away is what they need to send the anticipation for this one through the roof.

Archived